JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 30, 2017, 01:32:01 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS  (Read 3692 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the second gif, filmed shortly before the president passed by, I see a Rambler station wagon next to a car pulling the boat.  Behind the Rambler is a 1961 Chevrolet with mud up to the windows as described by Lee Bowers

Wes,

It's a shame this comment got buried. Fascinating discovery. The car does look like an Impala. I can't quite tell if that's mud or shadow we are seeing on the lower part of the car. It's important to pin down at what time this was filmed. How long before or after Bowers sees the car circling the parking lot behind the pergola is this? Some of the other amateur photographers also took early sequences at the corner of Houston and Main. Maybe the car appears in one of those. I'll check it out.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

Wes,

It's a shame this comment got buried. Fascinating discovery. The car does look like an Impala. I can't quite tell if that's mud or shadow we are seeing on the lower part of the car. It's important to pin down at what time this was filmed. How long before or after Bowers sees the car circling the parking lot behind the pergola is this? Some of the other amateur photographers also took early sequences at the corner of Houston and Main. Maybe the car appears in one of those. I'll check it out.

Yes, I find it interesting.  If I was a cop and I was looking for a 1961 Impala with mud on the doors, I would certainly pull l this guy over.  He was less than a block away.  It is also strange that the Chevy is following a Rambler Wagon (next to the boat).  They are both heading toward Record Street which runs behind the Old Red Courthouse.  Richard Carr saw a suspicious Rambler wagon parked at the corner of Record and Congress prior to the shooting.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 11:06:24 PM by Wes Riddle »

ReplyReply

Yes, I find it interesting.  If I was a cop and I was looking for a 1961 Impala with mud on the doors, I would certainly pull l this guy over.  He was less than a block away.  It is also strange that the Chevy is following a Rambler Wagon (next to the boat).  They are both heading toward Record Street which runs behind the Old Red Courthouse.  Richard Carr saw a suspicious Rambler wagon parked at the corner of Record and Congress prior to the shooting.

According to Trask in Pictures of the Pain, Muchmore arrived at the corner of Main and Houston Streets sometime around 11:45. However, he does not give an approximate time of when this segment of film was shot. However, traffic is moving freely so this had to be sometime before the motorcade was even close to Dealey Plaza, I would think.

ReplyReply

Yes. Do we know the times the streets were closed off?

ReplyReply

Hi Martin Hinrichs, How have you been kind sir! I was wondering if you could give us any timeline for the Mrs. Marie Muchmore film frames. Thank you for everything that you do my amazing super talented dear friend! Sincerely yours, Michael

ReplyReply

Muchmore Film part 4

If you follow the forward progression of the visor in front of Kellerman vs. the steps on the knoll, the slow down to a near rolling idle becomes obvious during/immediately after the head shot.

Thanks for giving all of us such an excellent version of Moorman, Robin.  Much appreciated !

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963