JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 27, 2017, 08:54:38 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS  (Read 3314 times)

Hi Robert, I have been looking for a full frame version of Muchmore but I have never seen one.  Are you sure that your comparison frame is not an enlargement of the Nix film?  Wes

-------------------------
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 01:35:30 PM by Wes Riddle »

ReplyReply

There is something not right with this image.

It looks as though it may be a 2-frame composite, color transparency over greyscale backround frame ?

ReplyReply

LARGE version here:

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is something not right with this image.

It looks as though it may be a 2-frame composite, color transparency over greyscale backround frame ?

I found this pic in a google search, it was originally posted on this site, but was hosted on someone's personal page where I downloaded it from. So I don't know the background ... I wasn't sure it was Nix, as Wes is wondering.

It was saved in PNG form and 1.1m - which is quite large - which might go to what you're wondering, Robin, some type of composite.

I have found one Muchmore frame with similar 'above the wall' detail through searches. But this is cropped too. It was titled Muchmore_700 (can't remember where I found it)

It's quite high large res so I'l post a smaller sized one  - I have uploaded the original size to tinypic here As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It does offer a little bit of what is seen in the faded pic I posted. Shows the redish blob/figure with white at the corner of the wall. circled

ReplyReply

Ah Robiin has the Muchmore_700. I guess that is where I saw it.

That pic does seem to suggest there is an area above the wall which is missing in most Muchmore frames available.

ReplyReply

I am pretty sure that faded Muchmore frame came from Grodens "case for conspiracy" DVD

ReplyReply

It is definitely NOT Nix

This is the headshot frame in Nix

ReplyReply

- BUTTON, BUTTON, WHO HAS THE BUTTON ?? -

We Clearly can see that the Front/Right - Southern/Eastern most portion of the Wall, (Black Dog Man position), is completely covered in sunlight. This sunlight would eliminate the possibility of Anything in that Specific area being hidden by shadow. Where is the Coke Bottle/Pop Bottle that is supposed to be sitting on top of the wall, in the Black Dog Man area ??

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963