JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 27, 2017, 08:51:59 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS  (Read 3313 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You know all about "avoiding the obvious", Storing.  You are king when it comes to doing that.

The object on the right of the wall is nothing more than a coke bottle that was captured in numerous photographs. That's been known for years, therefore ancient history.  The other "object" is nothing more than the woman holding her baby, who happens to be the wife and child of the man black man standing on the steps on the knoll next to Emmet Hudson.  By the way...I posted a thread in your honor regarding the book "Twenty Six Seconds" by Zapruder's grandaughter at the discussion forum here.  Have you read the book yet?

(1) I see the coke/pop bottle being in a different position vs the Highlighted object on the right.

(2) Sitzman is the Only person to See a Black Couple seated on the bench/West of the wall Immediately Prior To the assassination. Sitzman is the Only person to See this same Black Couple breaking pop bottles/running Up the steps Immediately After the assassination. Sitzman NEVER said anything about Seeing a Baby with the Black Couple while they were seated on the bench prior to the assassination, or when the Black Couple were breaking the pop bottles/running Up the steps Immediately after the assassination. 

-------------------------

ReplyReply

(1) I see the coke/pop bottle being in a different position vs the Highlighted object on the right.

(2) Sitzman is the Only person to See a Black Couple seated on the bench/West of the wall Immediately Prior To the assassination. Sitzman is the Only person to See this same Black Couple breaking pop bottles/running Up the steps Immediately After the assassination. Sitzman NEVER said anything about Seeing a Baby with the Black Couple while they were seated on the bench prior to the assassination, or when the Black Couple were breaking the pop bottles/running Up the steps Immediately after the assassination. 

You're piece of work, Storing. Just because Sitzman didn't mention the couple having a baby, according to you they didn't have a baby.  "They" didn't "run up the steps" HE did run up the steps.  She was already at the top of the knoll, standing behind the wall. Furthermore, the coke bottle is right where it was in all photographs taken immediately after the shooting.  Nice try, but no dice. 

Have you read "Twenty Six Seconds" yet? 

ReplyReply

You're piece of work, Storing. Just because Sitzman didn't mention the couple having a baby, according to you they didn't have a baby.  "They" didn't "run up the steps" HE did run up the steps.  She was already at the top of the knoll, standing behind the wall. Furthermore, the coke bottle is right where it was in all photographs taken immediately after the shooting.  Nice try, but no dice.  

Have you read "Twenty Six Seconds" yet?  

- FABRICATION CLUB PRESIDENCY CHALLENGE ?? -

YOU are coming dangerously close to unseating Cakebread as President of the Fabrication Club. Sitzman did Not include a Baby in her Detailed description of the "Colored couple".  YOU have Fabricated a "baby" being with the Black Couple that Sitzman said she saw seated on the bench. In her Detailed description of the Black Couple seated on the bench, Sitzman NEVER said anything about seeing a Baby. NEVER. The "BABY" being added to the equation is ALL YOU.  When Sitzman described the Black Couple running Up the steps, she NEVER said anything about seeing a Baby. NEVER. The "BABY" being added to the Record is ALL YOU.  YOU are also Fabricating that the man that was standing close to Emmitt Hudson and then ran up the steps, is also the same man that was seated on the bench. Again, these roles being assigned to the same individual is ALL YOU.  There is nothing wrong with Speculation, so long as You Clearly label it as such. When Speculation is cavalierly proffered as Fact, it becomes nothing short of Fabrication. This is exactly why we have a multitude of JFK Assassination Urban Legends

- THOMPSON INTERVIEW OF MARILYN SITZMAN - (Pertinent to above)

SITZMAN - "And another thing that I remember this day, there was a colored couple. I figured they were between 18 & 21, a boy and a girl sitting on a bench. And they were eating their lunch, cause they had little lunch sacks, & they were drinking coke. The main reason I remember 'em is, after the last shot I recall hearing & the car went down under the triple underpass there, I heard a crash of glass, & I looked over there, & the kids had thrown down their coke bottles, just threw them down, & just started running towards the back"

SITZMAN - " I heard the bottles crash, & of course I looked that way, to my right, right away, & THEY WERE GETTING UP, and running towards the back"

Sitzman seeing the Black Couple "Getting Up" from the bench they were Seated on, would discredit the man standing close to Hudson = the male component of the Black Couple.    

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 11:39:24 PM by Royell Storing »

ReplyReply

Oh! And another thing.  I'll take it that you haven't read Twenty Six Seconds.  Either that, or you just don't like what Alexendra Zapruder said about the Hester's because it it destroys what, if any, credibility you had.  

ReplyReply

Oh! And another thing.  I'll take it that you haven't read Twenty Six Seconds.  Either that, or you just don't like what Alexendra Zapruder said about the Hester's because it it destroys what, if any, credibility you had.  

- JFK ASSASSINATION URBAN LEGEND DISPOSAL -

(1) Smart move Running away from your Baby Propaganda, and your Erroneously Proffered-As-Fact dual role played by the gentleman on The Steps. 2 More Urban Legends laid asunder.

(2) No, I haven't read the book. I try to stay away from Hearsay Clap-Trap, as the retention of such does nothing but Cloud the mind. Your submitted Baby Propaganda, et al above being proof of such.

(3) You bring up The Alleged Hester's. Just WHO do you believe we are seeing getting Up from the ground in the Bell Film/ "The Day Kennedy Died" DVD ?? Do you know the name of this Jane/John Doe?? 

ReplyReply

- JFK ASSASSINATION URBAN LEGEND DISPOSAL -

(1) Smart move Running away from your Baby Propaganda, and your Erroneously Proffered-As-Fact dual role played by the gentleman on The Steps. 2 More Urban Legends laid asunder.

(2) No, I haven't read the book. I try to stay away from Hearsay Clap-Trap, as the retention of such does nothing but Cloud the mind. Your submitted Baby Propaganda, et al above being proof of such.

(3) You bring up The Alleged Hester's. Just WHO do you believe we are seeing getting Up from the ground in the Bell Film/ "The Day Kennedy Died" DVD ?? Do you know the name of this Jane/John Doe??  

Don't flatter yourself, Storing.  There is no "Running away" on my part. I know that the black couple discussed by Sitzman is the black man seen standing on the steps at the time of the assassination and the woman whom is his wife, holding a baby, are the couple Sitzman discussed.  You, well, you are just too xxxxx to realize that facts are facts.   It's people  like you who distort the facts of this case with clown-type conspiracy theories.  The man and the woman were filmed by Jimmy Darnell standing together behind the wall.  You should already know that.

Doesn't surprise me that you haven't read the book, nor do you plan to. It isn't a conspiracy kook book, so  you won't read it.  

You keep proving me right.

ReplyReply

Don't flatter yourself, Storing.  There is no "Running away" on my part. I know that the black couple discussed by Sitzman is the black man seen standing on the steps at the time of the assassination and the woman whom is his wife, holding a baby, are the couple Sitzman discussed.  You, well, you are just too xxxxx to realize that facts are facts.   It's people  like you who distort the facts of this case with clown-type conspiracy theories.  The man and the woman were filmed by Jimmy Darnell standing together behind the wall.  You should already know that.

Doesn't surprise me that you haven't read the book, nor do you plan to. It isn't a conspiracy kook book, so  you won't read it.  

You keep proving me right.

- CARNAC AT WORK ONCE AGAIN ?? -

YOU claim to "KNOW",  "... the black couple discussed by Sitzman is the black man seen standing on the steps at the time of the assassination and the woman whom is his wife, holding the baby, are the couple Sitzman discussed". What JFK Assassination FACTS IN EVIDENCE have led you to this Conclusion?

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:02:05 PM by Royell Storing »

ReplyReply

- CARNAC AT WORK ONCE AGAIN ?? -

YOU claim to "KNOW",  "... the black couple discussed by Sitzman is the black man seen standing on the steps at the time of the assassination and the woman whom is his wife, holding the baby, are the couple Sitzman discussed". What JFK Assassination FACTS IN EVIDENCE have led you to this Conclusion?

Come on. Get with the program, Storing. Read Sitzman's interview with Thompson, slowly.  She didn't look back over at the couple until the limousine was entering the underpass. By that time, the black man standing next to Hudson, on the steps, had run up the steps, obviously back into a position near to where the black couple she mentioned seeing were seated.  The black man in question was captured on film by Jimmy Darnell standing in the location of the bench behind the retaining wall with the woman and her baby.  She also said d that they ran "back" which would be behind the pergola: "And they were eating their lunch, 'cause they had little lunch sacks, and they were drinking coke. The main reason I remember 'em is, after the last shot I recall hearing and the car went down under the triple underpass there, I heard a crash of glass, and I looked over there, and the kids had thrown down their coke bottles, just threw them down and just started running towards the back and I ..."   The man who appears in both the Moorman still and the Muchmore film was then captured standing with a black woman dressed in white, with her baby. The couple is standing in the area Marilyn Sitzman described the black couple she saw.  This is what "led me to that conclusion": A photograph and two films, along with words spoken by Marilyn Sitzman the one person who mentions seeing a black couple in that area, to her right.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963