JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2017, 05:03:30 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS  (Read 3296 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I screenshotted Robin's gif part 4 (above) at around the same time as the Muchmore frame I found posted on this website by someone (below)

Notice the AP version is cropped. I've found this with almost every version online (so far). The top area above the wall is cropped out at this timeline in the Muchmore film frames. That is, all apart from this one frame posted here.

You can see the cropping removes the most important detail of all.

It's a poor version, faded, and no where near the depth of AP's frame. But inside the circled area the detail is pretty interesting.

There's two areas I've circled which appear to be detailed. below

1) is  mildly red/orange with a whitish blob in the middle 2) has a blue-ish surround with a white blob in the middle

With emboss filter or edge filter applied these areas are pretty prominent. Even for such a poor image.

the figure on the left is kinda human-like. Even appears to be wearing a cap.

Which brings me to  ... you guessed it! BADGE EFFING MAN! Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the JFK investigation waters!

Could this similar detail really have been there in both film & photo. From Muchmore & Moorman's.

It's so alike, uncanny ... Cap wearing figure closest to the steps ... and a flash ... and blue tint ... possible a DPD uniform next to the cap wearing figure.

Are there any versions of Muchmore out there with the 'above wall' area exposed? they all seem cropped, hiding the most interesting bit.

Dale Myers permanently put the "Badge man" non sense to bed.

-------------------------
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 06:24:07 PM by Steve Barber »

ReplyReply

- AVOIDING THE OBVIOUS -

The question remains. EXACTLY WHAT are those 2 Objects ??

ReplyReply

Well it might be all over for you when it comes to 'badge man'. But there's enough doubt in the photography I've seen to keep on looking.

Like for instance ... it turns out ... very few people seem to have access to the FULL and uncropped Muchmore film version.

So for me, the badge man mystery lives on.

ReplyReply

Group: Administrator

So for me, the badge man mystery lives on.

Which Badgeman?

Here are two for starters.

There are another two or three imaginary Badgemen in this particular area of the Moorman  photograph, but I don't have the time, or the will, to present them

ReplyReply

Which Badgeman?

Here are two for starters.

There are another two or three imaginary Badgemen in this particular area of the Moorman  photograph, but I don't have the time, or the will, to present them

Well, when I say badge man, I really mean whoever was stood behind the wall wearing a dark uniform as JFK came down Elm st.

And I don't really hold up much hope of finding the truth when Jack White is involved.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 12:14:26 PM by Robert Reeves »

ReplyReply

- AVOIDING THE OBVIOUS -

The question remains. EXACTLY WHAT are those 2 Objects ??

You know all about "avoiding the obvious", Storing.  You are king when it comes to doing that.

The object on the right of the wall is nothing more than a coke bottle that was captured in numerous photographs. That's been known for years, therefore ancient history.  The other "object" is nothing more than the woman holding her baby, who happens to be the wife and child of the man black man standing on the steps on the knoll next to Emmet Hudson.  By the way...I posted a thread in your honor regarding the book "Twenty Six Seconds" by Zapruder's grandaughter at the discussion forum here.  Have you read the book yet?

ReplyReply

Hi Everybody, And please remember, it was not Mr. Gordon Arnold who wanted publicity. It was Mr. Gary Mack and Mr. Jack White. Mr. Gordon Arnold was the "chicken" who came "four years before with his story that a coworker had heard." Mr. Mack and Mr. White came up with their made up oil painting "the egg" to prove Mr. Arnold and what he said was true in TMWKK. However, apparently there is a hatless policeman in Hughes. It appears there is an individual wearing a garrison cap and uniform in the back of the Murray 2 photograph. Mr. Gordon Arnold was truthful, and a reluctant witness at that, in my opinion of course. Thank you all for your time. Sincerely yours, Michael

ReplyReply

- MICHAEL -

I agree as to your assessment of Gordon Arnold unfairly receiving a generally bad rap. Once again, it is the JFK Assassination Research Community that should be subjected to the brick bats that Arnold is continually subjected to. Based on his stated position in "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", Arnold would have had an Excellent view of the entire West side of the wall. This would have permitted him to either confirm or deny anyone being in the Willis/Black Dog Man position, in addition to confirming or denying  Sitzman's claim that a Black Couple were sitting on the bench. Arnold also would have been able to confirm or deny Sitzman hearing pop bottles being thrown down/breaking on The Steps. The JFK Assassination Communities Failure to put Arnold through an intense Q&A is inexcusable though not uncommon.     

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963