JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2017, 11:43:04 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS  (Read 5056 times)

Muchmore Film part 1

-------------------------
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:26:42 AM by Robin Unger »

ReplyReply

Muchmore Film part 2

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:26:07 AM by Robin Unger »

ReplyReply

Muchmore Film part 3

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:27:45 AM by Robin Unger »

ReplyReply

Muchmore Film part 4

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:28:27 AM by Robin Unger »

ReplyReply

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

Most excellent work Robin. Thank You

As the limo comes around the corner Jackie is holding her hat and looks to be saying something to JFK.

Wonder if they've seen the freeway and she's asking him to lower the seat?

She does appear to sink lower after the turn.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 10:03:27 PM by Gary Craig »

ReplyReply

Thanks Gary

Trask's "Pictures of the pain"

Marie Muchmore.

ReplyReply

In the second gif, filmed shortly before the president passed by, I see a Rambler station wagon next to a car pulling the boat.  Behind the Rambler is a 1961 Chevrolet with mud up to the windows as described by Lee Bowers

ReplyReply

I screenshotted Robin's gif part 4 (above) at around the same time as the Muchmore frame I found posted on this website by someone (below)

Notice the AP version is cropped. I've found this with almost every version online (so far). The top area above the wall is cropped out at this timeline in the Muchmore film frames. That is, all apart from this one frame posted here.

You can see the cropping removes the most important detail of all.

It's a poor version, faded, and no where near the depth of AP's frame. But inside the circled area the detail is pretty interesting.

There's two areas I've circled which appear to be detailed. below

1) is  mildly red/orange with a whitish blob in the middle 2) has a blue-ish surround with a white blob in the middle

With emboss filter or edge filter applied these areas are pretty prominent. Even for such a poor image.

the figure on the left is kinda human-like. Even appears to be wearing a cap.

Which brings me to  ... you guessed it! BADGE EFFING MAN! Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the JFK investigation waters!

Could this similar detail really have been there in both film & photo. From Muchmore & Moorman's.

It's so alike, uncanny ... Cap wearing figure closest to the steps ... and a flash ... and blue tint ... possible a DPD uniform next to the cap wearing figure.

Are there any versions of Muchmore out there with the 'above wall' area exposed? they all seem cropped, hiding the most interesting bit.

ReplyReply
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963