JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 25, 2017, 05:04:37 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59
Several bullets "missed the limo", a problem to both LNīS and CTīS ...  (Read 18512 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who is more likely to accurately determine the location of a wound -- people who examine the actual body or people who examine a few photographs purporting to be of the actual body?

If the photos are authentic  and unaltered .....they are factual records......No spin. no bias...... Just the bare facts.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

If the photos are authentic  and unaltered .....they are factual records......No spin. no bias...... Just the bare facts.

Authentic photos may have no inherent spin, but the people who look at them sure do.

ReplyReply

Tim, where is the "wound" in your illustration?

I want to know how Tim worked out that the entrance wound to JFK's upper back was at C7 and above?

I also want to know how Chad worked out the same wound was at C7/T1?

He placed the marker on his own torso without using the acromion reference point.

So in essence - there would be no accurate way to determine exactly where the upper back wound was in reference to the vertebra unless the bullet path was tracked at autopsy. It wasnt.

ReplyReply

You were the one using Chad's positioning of JFK's back wound not me.

He was playing "pin the upper back wound to where I want to" Tim.

That's being a little bit cheeky is it not?

Temperature above zero?

Tony, you would do well to take the time to understand what it is that you are responding to before you actually respond to it. Whether Zimmerman placed the mark at T2, T1, C7 or C6 is irrelevant to the point that was being made. Go back and bring yourself up to speed on what was being argued and then offer your input.

ReplyReply

Who is more likely to accurately determine the location of a wound -- people who examine the actual body or people who examine a few photographs purporting to be of the actual body?

People who examine the actual body.

1. There is a large irregular defect of the scalp and skull on the right involving chiefly the parietal bone but extending somewhat into the temporal and occipital regions. In this region there is an actual absence of scalp and bone producing a defect which measures approximately 13 cm. in greatest diameter.

From the irregular margins of the above scalp defect tears extend in stellate fashion into the more or less intact scalp as follows:

a. From the right inferior temporo-parietal margin anterior to the right ear to a point slightly above the tragus.

b. From the anterior parietal margin anteriorly on the forehead to approximately 4 cm. above the right orbital ridge.

c. From the left margin of the main defect across the midline antero-laterally for a distance of approximately 8 cm.

d. From the same starting point as c. 10 cm. postero-laterally.

ReplyReply

Tim, where is the "wound" in your illustration?

It's not my Illustration. It's Chad Zimmerman's. He placed small 'dot' of permanent marker on the back at the cervicothoracic junction (C7/T1), slightly right of the spine, which I assume is the approx location that he believes that the bullet entered on Kennedy. You can make out that mark in each of the photos. The horizontal line in both photos passed through that dot.

ReplyReply

I want to know how Tim worked out that the entrance wound to JFK's upper back was at C7 and above?

I also want to know how Chad worked out the same wound was at C7/T1?

He placed the marker on his own torso without using the acromion reference point.

So in essence - there would be no accurate way to determine exactly where the upper back wound was in reference to the vertebra unless the bullet path was tracked at autopsy. It wasnt.

Tony, do you have dementia? It's no big deal if you do. It would explain what I have been getting from you lately though. I've already told you, what must be approaching a dozen times now, how I worked out that the entrance wound to JFK's upper back was at C7 and above. As for how Chad Zimmerman worked out his placement of the wound, you'll have to ask him yourself.

ReplyReply

Tony, do you have dementia? It's no big deal if you do. It would explain what I have been getting from you lately though. I've already told you, what must be approaching a dozen times now, how I worked out that the entrance wound to JFK's upper back was at C7 and above. As for how Chad Zimmerman worked out his placement of the wound, you'll have to ask him yourself.

I am sorry George but I don't recall a thing you said on this pottery forum. 

Tim - all good.  thumbs1xx I promise I won't mention your "C7 and above" guesstimation again.

You have to admit that what Chad did was "unusual" indeed.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963