JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2017, 09:59:09 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59
Several bullets "missed the limo", a problem to both LNīS and CTīS ...  (Read 20774 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Apparently the concept of bullet fragments can't be considered. Anything that hit anything anywhere had to be a whole bullet.

And another apparently: the idea was to frame Oswald as the lone assassin but apparently they decided to have multiple shooters firing from all over the place. Requiring, among other things, falsifying the autopsy and films and photos that would be taken.

Yeah, let's frame a guy as the sole assassin - have him fire from behind - then plant shooters all over the place. Let's make it as complicated as possible.

The notion that intact bullet strike caused the damage to the chrome piece on the windshield is about as stupid as any coming from CTs. That seems to be what Jorn is suggesting. Not surprisingly, Walt has embraced it.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

ReplyReply

The notion that intact bullet strike caused the damage to the chrome piece on the windshield is about as stupid as any coming from CTs. That seems to be what Jorn is suggesting. Not surprisingly, Walt has embraced it.

- GET OVER YOURSELF -

There is nothing "Stupid" about giving consideration to Every possible scenario in a 53+ year old Unsolved Case.

ReplyReply

Apparently the concept of bullet fragments can't be considered. Anything that hit anything anywhere had to be a whole bullet.

Are you talking about CE-399?

AE

ReplyReply

(The damage to the window frame, though, could hardly be a richochet from the headwound since it would have lost all its momentum when hitting Kennedy and had no "hard surface" to "bounce against" to go upwards to hit the window frame with such power to bend the chromed metal)

EXCELLENT OBSERVATION!!,  Jorn......  I've always thought that the dent on the chrome above the rear view mirror was created by a big slow moving bullet with little penterating power....

That dent is exactly what would be expected from a 45 acp bullet.  It is this dent that has lead me to believe that there was a silencer equipped gun employed that day.......

Without going into a lot of detail .....I do know that the CIA had built several silencer equipped 30 caliber m-1 carbines  which were re-barreled to fire the 45 caliber ACP cartridge.

The 45 ACP had a subsonic muzzle velocity ( around 900 f/p/s) so  it was only necessary to silence the muzzle blast........

Men who fired the silenced carbine reported that it was so quiet that the only sound audible was the click of the bolt .

P.S. JFK's head wound is just what would be expected if he was hit by a 45 caliber dum dum bullet.

Thanks Walt, I donīt know the weapon you are referring to but it makes sense for a PROFESIONAL HIT in those days, silence helps concealment and no penetration reduces the risk of hitting the wrong target and a .45 250 grain hard cast lead wadcutter (dum dum) bullet will surely garantee quite a wound cavity ...

My reference is that in Finland and the baltic countries they were used to work with Carcanos and similar rifles IN SIMILAR FASHION to the extend that the overwhelming russian forces COULD NOT BEAT Finland and only succeeded in getting 10 percent of finnish territory thanks to this abillity alone with the finnish riflemen moving only by skiing with their rifle on the back ...

The problem, of course, is that the balistic trajectory of a heavy slow bullet, which is much more curved, requieres a more precise sight picture which is more sensitive to corrections of gravity when shooting downwards in pronounced angles ...

Just like when in basket ball the ball goes in higher curved trajecteries in comparison with the tipical flat trajectory on a tennis ball ..., but if you throw a basket ball out of the window it is much easier to get a FLAT trajectory ...

If you throw a golf ball at the top of a melon it will bounce of and continue in a new trajectory, but if you throw it hard enough it will burry itself in the melon and loose energy to the exetend it will hardly have power left over to continue and even be able to move a glass of water ...

So, to me, yes,  I also see the damage to the windshield frame AS A DIRECT hit ...

So "missing" high or low is understandable but the question remains, WHY MISSING RIGHT OR LEFT TO THE LIMO, if not on purpose?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 11:52:45 PM by Jorn Frending »

ReplyReply

John,

I've always said that the greatest evidence of conspiracy lies in the number of shots that missed. Not the number that hit, but the number that missed. If more than one shot missed, you have at least four shots, irrespective of the direction they were traveling or where they hit.

Steve Thomas

Ok, fair enough, so you donīt care about how or why they missed as long as they are acounted for, but are they officially then acounted for ?, there must have some big discussions of this which I must have somehow "missed" ... (smile )

ReplyReply

Mary Ferrell Chronologies, Volume 4 - November 22, 1963
Current Section: Witnesses to the Assassination of President Kennedy

Thank you for CITING EVIDENCE, So there is plenty of evidence of missed shots then, sufficient evidence to make any honest truthseeker to ask more questions about this without being called all kind of names ...

Nice blowups, by the way, I also believe that round bullets should MAKE ROUND HOLES anyway as you can see on those pics ...

ReplyReply

- FOCUS ON THE SPECIFIC AREAS THAT ATTRACTED THE ATTENTION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT -

(1) Remember that JFK's Limo was traveling DOWNHILL on Elm St. Is it a Fact  that a head wound richochet would have to travel "Upwards" in order to strike the windshield frame?

(2) Completely agree as to the Importance of the Manhole Cover and that Entire Immediate Area. Investigators were photographed intently examining the manhole cover/area immediately after the assassination. Also, film footage shot from the sniper's nest shortly after it had been discovered, Clearly displays a gaggle of at least 6 "gentlemen", (probably Investigators/CSI),  clustered around the manhole cover/area. These "gentlemen" Immediately appeared at the manhole cover/area, once Dealey Plaza was Sealed Off/Secured by Law Enforcement.    

I apreciate your comments, regarding number 1, let me call it an "upward angle" then ..., WHATEVER the correct numbers are say a 29 degree down to HORIZONTAL less 3 degree correction for dislevel, equals then 26 degrees ..., something like that ..., AN IMPORTANT angle I should say ...

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 12:51:32 AM by Jorn Frending »

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963