JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2017, 09:58:33 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1]
The Carcanno location in the 6th floor photos and films  (Read 815 times)

This is part of my 6th Floor Mapping Project. In the photo on the left, second row, this image shows where Weitzman and Boone used a marker during their WC testimonies to indicate where the rifle was found. In images taken later that day, the location indicated by 2 policemen seem to be closer to the window on the West wall.

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-------------------------

ReplyReply

Sorry for the confusion. The mystery is solved: I used a wrong photo.

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry for the confusion. The mystery is solved: I used a wrong photo.

Confusion.....  Standard operating procedure for the LNer's.......   But snce you've presented the photo....  What was the circle on the boxes supposed to denote??

ReplyReply

I don't think you deserve any further answers or help with your attitude.  051bye

ReplyReply
Pages: [1]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963