JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2017, 11:41:21 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25
Who Can Explain This?  (Read 8197 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree to an extent.
We all look at the evidence through the filter of our own POV
It's unavoidable most of the time.

I agree. I try to be as open-minded as possible

What is your opinion on the missing Chevy Lic plate?

It's strange.

It's just one of the many mysterious pieces of evidence in the JFK case

-------------------------

ReplyReply

I agree. I try to be as open-minded as possible

It's strange.

It's just one of the many mysterious pieces of evidence in the JFK case

Mysterious...Yes for sure......  Unsolvable mystery......   No.

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. <a href="http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?action=register">Register</a>&nbsp;or&nbsp;<a href="http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?action=login">Login</a>

ReplyReply

"The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK

Jim: It's interesting that the story says there was evidence linking Oswald to the Walker story in a "FBI report on Kennedy's" [assassination?].

That FBI summary report, issued in December of 1963 (specifically December 9th), says this:

I thought the discovery of the attempt occurred much later when they found the note.

FYI, the full FBI report is here: As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They retrieved the Walker bullet the day before the interview.

T

ReplyReply

They retrieved the Walker bullet the day before the interview.

THis document is valuable only from the pov that it indicates a conspiracy......It's dated 6 /2/64   And refers to documents not presented .....It's junk!

ReplyReply

It's all we really have to go on James.....but I do try to derive conclusions from things that have corroboration from the documentation.

He is a quick one for you.....both Shelley and Lovelady estimated Baker and Truly entering the TSBD at 3 minutes after the shots. What do you conclude from that?

'estimated'

BALL - You heard the shots. And how long after that was it before Gloria Calvary came up?
Mr. LOVELADY - Oh, approximately 3 minutes, I would say.
Mr. BALL - Three minutes is a long time.
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, it's---I say approximately; I can't say because I don't have a watch; it could.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:04:33 PM by Bill Chapman »

ReplyReply

'estimated'

BALL - You heard the shots. And how long after that was it before Gloria Calvary came up?
Mr. LOVELADY - Oh, approximately 3 minutes, I would say.
Mr. BALL - Three minutes is a long time.
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes, it's---I say approximately; I can't say because I don't have a watch; it could.

Mr. SHELLEY - It would have to be 3 or 4 minutes I would say because this girl that ran back up there was down near where the car was when the President was hit.

Amazing coincidence. Both can be so equally poor at estimating the time.

ReplyReply

Mr. SHELLEY - It would have to be 3 or 4 minutes I would say because this girl that ran back up there was down near where the car was when the President was hit.

Amazing coincidence. Both can be so equally poor at estimating the time.
One can only wonder what a couple of witnesses who felt it was more than 2 minutes would have said.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963