JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2017, 11:38:01 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25
Who Can Explain This?  (Read 8194 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Witness testimony (whoever it is) should be corroborated by the physical evidence or even other witness testimony is helpful.

What we see here daily are multiple quotes from the WC testimony by CTs who say it (the WC) is unreliable.

At some point there will be no more cherries on the tree.

It's all we really have to go on James.....but I do try to derive conclusions from things that have corroboration from the documentation.

He is a quick one for you.....both Shelley and Lovelady estimated Baker and Truly entering the TSBD at 3 minutes after the shots. What do you conclude from that?

-------------------------

ReplyReply

It's all we really have to go on James.....but I do try to derive conclusions from things that have corroboration from the documentation.

He is a quick one for you.....both Shelley and Lovelady estimated Baker and Truly entering the TSBD at 3 minutes after the shots. What do you conclude from that?
Time estimations are ...well...
"estimations"
Were they using a stopwatch?
Good grief...it is the most desperate of measures to reach so far into the barrel for anything of real value.

ReplyReply

Time estimations are ...well...
"estimations"
Were they using a stopwatch?
Good grief...it is the most desperate of measures to reach so far into the barrel for anything of real value.

I agree about estimation of time......but both overestimating by 600%.....mere coincidence?

ReplyReply

I agree about estimation of time......but both overestimating by 600%.....mere coincidence?
IDK....
I would look at films

ReplyReply

That doesn't necessarily mean it's a different print.  I don't even think the edges look different.  It's just that one has been water stained and folded, and the one in the Curry photo is hard to tell.  I'd sure like to see the high resolution print that Myers supposedly found.

Hmm, yeah, I was wrong about the significance of the edges.

ReplyReply

It's impossible to form a firm opinion on the JFK assassination without Cherry Picking. That goes for both the CT and LN sides of the fence

Neil - I think I understand the large point you're making, but in the particular I cannot agree that it's 'impossible' to form conclusions without cherry-picking, as I understand the term.  That is, ignoring contrary information as opposed to discarding information for want of believability, sts.  Fine distinction, maybe, but I felt I should raise it as I dislike the notion that we can't make legitimate choices for cause.  

Half a cent,
AE

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:43:51 AM by Alan Ewald »

ReplyReply

It's impossible to form a firm opinion on the JFK assassination without Cherry Picking. That goes for both the CT and LN sides of the fence

I agree to an extent.
We all look at the evidence through the filter of our own POV
It's unavoidable most of the time.

What is your opinion on the missing Chevy Lic plate?

ReplyReply

The only thing that makes sense is that Oswald might have torn the licence plate out in order to lessen the chance of the house being easily identified.

I don't think that makes any sense.  Why keep the photo at all?

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963