JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 30, 2017, 01:32:08 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
Who Can Explain This?  (Read 9319 times)

Who Can Explain This?

Some say all we have is Marinas word Oswald shot at Walker.

Yet this article indicates the FBI had evidence well before she testified.

I would like to learn more.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

I certainly cant explain it.
I do not recall any DPD witnesses saying anything about it to the WC.
I would be curious to see who was actually "checking" on this the day after the assassination.
Very interesting.

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I certainly cant explain it.
I do not recall any DPD witnesses saying anything about it to the WC.
I would be curious to see who was actually "checking" on this the day after the assassination.
Very interesting.

I did find this:
"Eight days after the assassination of President Kennedy, on November 30, 1963, Ruth Paine inadvertently discovered evidence that Lee Oswald had attempted to assassinate General Edwin Walker." Wiki
Perhaps this is what the article references.

ReplyReply

LNer

The two attacks were similar. A sniper shooting at a high profile target from a distance. Both attacks occurred very close to each other in the same city. It would be only natural to suspect there might be a connection.

ReplyReply

Walker was the target of an assassination attempt in his home on April 10, 1963. The assailant fired on the home from outside, but Walker escaped serious injury in the attack when the bullet hit a window frame and fragmented. On November 29, 1963, one week following the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, an article appeared in a German newspaper, Die Deutsche Soldaten-Zeitung that accused reputed JFK assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, of having committed the attack on Walker. Oswald's widow, Marina Oswald was asked about the report during a two-week-long detention for interrogation by federal investigators, and she said she believed the report was true.

ReplyReply

Jim: It's interesting that the story says there was evidence linking Oswald to the Walker story in a "FBI report on Kennedy's" [assassination?].

That FBI summary report, issued in December of 1963 (specifically December 9th), says this:

I thought the discovery of the attempt occurred much later when they found the note.

FYI, the full FBI report is here: As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:50:46 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jim: It's interesting that the story says there was evidence linking Oswald to the Walker story in a "FBI report on Kennedy's" [assassination?].

That FBI summary report, issued in December of 1963, says this:

I thought the discovery of the attempt occurred much later when they found the note.
thumbs1xx

ReplyReply

On November 29, 1963, one week following the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, an article appeared in a German newspaper, Die Deutsche Soldaten-Zeitung that accused reputed JFK assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, of having committed the attack on Walker. Oswald's widow, Marina Oswald was asked about the report during a two-week-long detention for interrogation by federal investigators, and she said she believed the report was true.

Ruth found the letter on the next day...the 30th.

So, where did the German paper get this from?

ReplyReply
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963