JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2017, 09:50:05 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73
The In Situ Photo  (Read 29848 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C even though there is no in situ photo of it inside the M-C? Don't you think that CE 573 was actually fired at EAW despite there being no in situ photo of it? Etc...

Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C

Congratulations!.....  So you finally have come to your senses and realized that the rifle was nor a Mauser.....

Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C even though there is no in situ photo of it inside the M-C?

Yes, there was a brass ammunition clip in the carcano and there is a photo (film clip) showing it there.   I hope it doesn't take ten years for you to learn this fact...

Don't you think that CE 573 was actually fired at EAW despite there being no in situ

Nope....I don't believe that at all......I believe CE 573 was fired through Walkers window ( NOT AT WALKER) in a HOAX publicity stunt.   However, I am fairly sure that the bullet ( CE 573) was NOT manufactured by Western Cartridge Company.

Do you still believe that mannlicher carcano ejects the clip just like an M-1 Garand??

-------------------------

ReplyReply

No. 23 (No. 22 in "JFK First Day Evidence")

Problem is there appears to be a box overlying the gap where the rifle was found.

I assume that to get at the rifle, the police moved the box that was over the gap.

No. 22 (No. 23 in "JFK First Day Evidence")

It looks like two of the boxes were pushed forward towards the single box on the floor. The open box on camera-left jumped over the corner of the box on the floor. The box on the floor could have been more in line with the other boxes but the pushing of the other boxes, particularly the one that ended up resting on its corner, caused the box on the floor to rotate a little.

All irrelevant..... Because this is not an authentic photo of the rifle in situ

At the 00:48 second point in the Alyea film clip notice where Captain Fritz is standing when Lt Day hands Fritz the rifle......  Then look at the in situ photo.....  I the in situ photo there are boxes on the floor where Fritz is standing in the Alyea film.  It appears that they weren't very concerned about accuracy when they reconstructed the scene to take the phony in situ photo.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 09:20:49 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply

However, I am fairly sure that the bullet ( CE 573) was NOT manufactured by Western Cartridge Company.

That's not very compelling, is it? Even when completely sure, you're often mistaken.

ReplyReply

That's not very compelling, is it? Even when completely sure, you're often mistaken.

So you think I could be 100% sure when I have only photos by which to compare CE 573 with CE 399??

I am sometimes mistaken.....   I once thought you were an intelligent man.

ReplyReply

So you think I could be 100% sure when I have only photos by which to compare CE 573 with CE 399??

What is it that you see in the photos that makes you "fairly sure" the Walker bullet wasn't manufactured by WCC?

Quote from: Walt Cakebread
I am sometimes mistaken.....   I once thought you were an intelligent man.

Yes, that's an easy mistake to make.

ReplyReply

Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C

Congratulations!.....  So you finally have come to your senses and realized that the rifle was nor a Mauser.....

Where did I say that? More fiction by Walt.

Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C even though there is no in situ photo of it inside the M-C?

Yes, there was a brass ammunition clip in the carcano and there is a photo (film clip) showing it there.   I hope it doesn't take ten years for you to learn this fact...

That film doesn't show what you claim. You also can't show that it was in situ either. The truth is there was no mention of a clip, no photograph of a clip, and no clip listed on any DPD inventory log.

Don't you think that CE 573 was actually fired at EAW despite there being no in situ

Nope....I don't believe that at all......I believe CE 573 was fired through Walkers window ( NOT AT WALKER) in a HOAX publicity stunt.   However, I am fairly sure that the bullet ( CE 573) was NOT manufactured by Western Cartridge Company.

Do you still believe that mannlicher carcano ejects the clip just like an M-1 Garand??

The point is that you believe that CE 573 was fired at EAW and that LHO fired it. You believe quite a number of things that have no supporting evidence behind them.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:10:59 PM by Rob Caprio »

ReplyReply

Where did I say that?

Hmmmm......Isn't the Mannlicher Carcano often abbreviated MC....I woulda swore that you said.."Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C" ....But perhaps you think that MC is the abbreviation for  Mauser cannon......

More fiction by Walt.

"That film doesn't show what you claim". ........... I'm sorry I forgot that you have an affliction that occludes your vision......

You also can't show that it was in situ either. The truth is there was no mention of a clip, no photograph of a clip, and no clip listed on any DPD inventory log.

The truth is there was no mention of a clip, no photograph of a clip and no clip listed on any DPD inventory log.

Of course there are many photos of the clip in the magazine of the CARCANO....( NOT MAUSER) .....But you're right there is no mention of a clip and no clip listed on any DPD inventory list...And that's because the clip fell out of the rifle and NOBODY knew enough about the unusual rifle to know that it required a clip.   They didn't know the carcano required a clip until Saturday......then they had to find a cllp......   ( no big deal for the FBI to find a clip and make it appear  as though they had the clip that fell out of the rifle.  

My hope is that someday we will be able to read the markings on the clip that was in the rifle as Lt Day carried it from the TSBD......  I'll bet the numbers on that clip are not the numbers that are on the clip now in the archives.....

The point is that you believe that CE 573 was fired at EAW and that LHO fired it. You believe quite a number of things that have no supporting evidence behind them.

The point is that you believe that CE 573 was fired at EAW and that LHO fired it.

You simply MUST find a head extractor.....I clearly wrote that I do NOT believe that Lee fired a rifle--   AT  -  Walker......He fired a bullet through Walker's window in a HOAX publicity stunt.....that was intended to make Lee Oswald to appear as a supporter of Fidel Castro.....

« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:44:25 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply

The point is that you believe that CE 573 was fired at EAW and that LHO fired it.

You simply MUST find a head extractor.....I clearly wrote that I do NOT believe that Lee fired a rifle--   AT  -  Walker......He fired a bullet through Walker's window in a HOAX publicity stunt.....that was intended to make Lee Oswald to appear as a supporter of Fidel Castro.....

Now back to the topic of this thread.....The phony in situ photo.......

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963