JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 23, 2017, 12:11:32 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24
The In Situ Photo  (Read 10533 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From the image you linked to:

From a better-quality image:

Boone is talking about the part near where he was standing, not where the rifle was. Boxes were only two high where the rifle was lifted over.

Try to show a bit of intelligence.....LOOK at Studebaker's map, and notice that he depicts the rifle as lying on it's side and in the middle of a lazy "U" enclosure.

With the open end of the "U" facing west toward the window.   You should be able to see that there are no other boxes depicted in the drawing.  I believe it was Craig who said that the rifle was lying on the floor in this enclosure but at the time it was found by Boone with his powerful flashlight the west end was closed and the only way the rifle could be seen was by looking straight down into the cavern.

The photo makes it clear that the rifle could NOT have been in that narrow crevice at the north side of the cavern.....  and the evidence lists says the rifle was 5 feet from the west wall and 8 feet from the stairway.   Those coordinates place the rifle right on the bottom of the enclosure just to the left of the pallet.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

From the image you linked to:

From a better-quality image:

Boone is talking about the part near where he was standing, not where the rifle was. Boxes were only two high where the rifle was lifted over.

Notice that the deceiver has a hard time inserting the light weight 3/4 inch thick piece of wood into the crevice... Do you think he could have placed a five inch thick  eight pound rifle with a scope into the narrow crevice??

ReplyReply

Notice that the deceiver has a hard time inserting the light weight 3/4 inch thick piece of wood into the crevice... Do you think he could have placed a five inch thick  eight pound rifle with a scope into the narrow crevice??

Notice that the man who is facing south, has to brace himself with his left hand as he works to put that lightweight piece of 3/4 inch thick wood into the narrow crack between the boxes.

Now think what it would have been like for a short, skinny guy like Lee to place an 8 pound rifle into place three feet further south ......  Impossible!

And that's why the conspirators had to retake the in situ photo.....Nobody could have dashed by and dumped the rifle and then stacked boxes over it and been in the second floor lunchroom just 70 seconds after the first shot was fired.   

That carcano was carefully hidden in that cavern of boxes BEFORE the shooting........

ReplyReply

Notice that the man who is facing south, has to brace himself with his left hand as he works to put that lightweight piece of 3/4 inch thick wood into the narrow crack between the boxes.

Now think what it would have been like for a short, skinny guy like Lee to place an 8 pound rifle into place three feet further south ......  Impossible!

And that's why the conspirators had to retake the in situ photo.....Nobody could have dashed by and dumped the rifle and then stacked boxes over it and been in the second floor lunchroom just 70 seconds after the first shot was fired.   

That carcano was carefully hidden in that cavern of boxes BEFORE the shooting........

Oswald could have hidden the rifle there when there was a clear gap, one that I think he picked out in advance. I can imagine a scenario where, after hiding the rifle, the upper boxes shifted somehow because of how he regained his posture. That's what the two boxes over the gap look like to me, that they slid a bit because of the force of something on the other side.

If he intentionally was trying to get those two boxes to cover the gap, then they were stopped by the box on the floor. Oswald didn't have time to lift the end of the boxes over the top of the box on the floor.

ReplyReply

Oswald could have hidden the rifle there when there was a clear gap, one that I think he picked out in advance. I can imagine a scenario where, after hiding the rifle, the upper boxes shifted somehow because of how he regained his posture. That's what the two boxes over the gap look like to me, that they slid a bit because of the force of something on the other side.

If he intentionally was trying to get those two boxes to cover the gap, then they were stopped by the box on the floor. Oswald didn't have time to lift the end of the boxes over the top of the box on the floor.

Take another look at these photos and tell me again about the boxes being shoved to the south and over the rifle....  These photos reveal that was not the case that afternoon....

Notice in photo 14 the boxes are not shoved to the south....  and Notice where Lt Day is pointing and the camera is pointing in the Star Telegram photo....

Neither are pointing to the area where the fake insitu photo was staged....

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:48:09 PM by Walt Cakebread »

ReplyReply

Take another look at these photos and tell me again about the boxes being shoved to the south and over the rifle....  These photos reveal that was not the case that afternoon....

Notice in photo 14 the boxes are not shoved to the south.... 

The boxes were moved northward so as to lift the rifle up shortly after the 1:22 discovery. The Star-Telegram photo was taken about 3PM. The in-situ photos were taken earlier when the sun's rays weren't reaching the top of the boxes that were over the gap. You've got the photo-sequence of Nos. 23 (in-situ) and 14 backward. 23 was first, then some time later 18.

Hey, Walt, notice that if you crop in from the sides of Photo 14, the middle portion of the picture looks like it was taken at night?

and Notice where Lt Day is pointing and the camera is pointing in the Star Telegram photo....

Neither are pointing to the area where the fake insitu photo was staged....

Looks to me like Day is pointing to the rifle drop location. The cameraman (if he's filming) could be panning; even if he's not panning, it looks to me like he is capturing what he can from that side of the cartons without climbing getting too near the boxes (you wouldn't like the evidence scene disturbed, remember).

ReplyReply

The boxes were moved northward so as to lift the rifle up shortly after the 1:22 discovery. The Star-Telegram photo was taken about 3PM. The in-situ photos were taken earlier when the sun's rays weren't reaching the top of the boxes that were over the gap. You've got the photo-sequence of Nos. 23 (in-situ) and 14 backward. 23 was first, then some time later 18.

Hey, Walt, notice that if you crop in from the sides of Photo 14, the middle portion of the picture looks like it was taken at night?

Looks to me like Day is pointing to the rifle drop location. The cameraman (if he's filming) could be panning; even if he's not panning, it looks to me like he is capturing what he can from that side of the cartons without climbing getting too near the boxes (you wouldn't like the evidence scene disturbed, remember).

The boxes were moved northward so as to lift the rifle up shortly after the 1:22 discovery.

Aren't you ashamed at being so stupid?.....  Anybody looking at the photos can see thatIF the rifle hadbeen i tha narrow crevice it would have beenvery easy to slide the boxe onthe floor over to the south to retrieve the rifle...and yet you propose the the top boxes were shoved back to the north....to explain the photo....

Pathetic  Mr Organ.....

ReplyReply

The boxes were moved northward so as to lift the rifle up shortly after the 1:22 discovery.

Aren't you ashamed at being so stupid?.....  Anybody looking at the photos can see thatIF the rifle hadbeen i tha narrow crevice it would have beenvery easy to slide the boxe onthe floor over to the south to retrieve the rifle...and yet you propose the the top boxes were shoved back to the north....to explain the photo....

Pathetic  Mr Organ.....

I doubt if they "shoved" the boxes -- you're so dramatic sometimes. Hee hee. Crazy old coot.

Moving that floor box would make the rifle tip over and upset the evidence scene even further. Maybe damage the scope or rifle.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963