JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2017, 06:49:36 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1] 2
Project: Mapping the 6th floor  (Read 1518 times)

I'm not sure if that's the right expression... I've always been confused when watching the Alyea film taken on the 6th floor. For instance, the image beside South-West: I have no idea where it was taken. This project should help people like me.

This is what I've done so far.

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-------------------------

ReplyReply

Denis,

I do see some boxes in the background which could be the start of the sniper's nest over the left shoulder of one of the detectives. So you're placement of the segment seems like it would fit.

Just an idea, but could this be from the fifth floor instead of the sixth? Most versions of the Alyea film I have seen seen to jumble footage taken from both floors together making it hard to determine what segments are from which floor.

ReplyReply

I could not say 100% sure it is all 6th floor. I saw your article on this 5th VS 6th. I believe you are right that it is 5th floor. There is even an Alyea sequence taken from the 7th floor, I think in The 3 Shots that Changed America.  A Skaggs photo shows Alyea filming from the 7th floor.

ReplyReply

I'm focusing now on the North-West corner where the Carcanno was found.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 06:34:58 AM by Denis Morissette »

ReplyReply

Denis,
Hope this helps

It helps! Thanks!

ReplyReply

I used the SS re-enactment film for the following. Images from 9 through 12 are all of the North-West corner. I will have some cutting to really what the SW corner looks like with the elevators, down stairs, upstairs, and windows. It's still approximate work.

ReplyReply

Denis,

I do see some boxes in the background which could be the start of the sniper's nest over the left shoulder of one of the detectives. So you're placement of the segment seems like it would fit.

Just an idea, but could this be from the fifth floor instead of the sixth? Most versions of the Alyea film I have seen seen to jumble footage taken from both floors together making it hard to determine what segments are from which floor.

I put some images together about the Alyea film segment probably filmed on the 5th floor. I'm almost done with this 6th project. The top row shows Seymour Weitzman on the 6th floor most probably before he found the rifle.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 08:26:23 AM by Denis Morissette »

ReplyReply

I put some images together about the Alyea film segment probably filmed on the 5th floor. I'm almost done with this 6th project. The top row shows Seymour Weitzman on the 6th floor most probably before he found the rifle.

Well done, Denis! This is extremely helpful.

Also, marvelous graphic showing that the window with the detective with the shotgun was on the fifth floor. Some versions of the Alyea film splice this between the search of the sixth floor. I devoted a blog entry about this window and had to sift through several versions of the Alyea film and photographs taken by William Allen to figure out it was the fifth floor.

ReplyReply
Pages: [1] 2

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963