JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 27, 2017, 08:54:12 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97
Oswalds Rapid Fire Training Distance  (Read 32500 times)

So, when I said
 "I don't think he used the scope for the last 2 shots"
 some dimwit repeats that as
 " you claimed only the 1th shot was fired using the scope"

No wonder some dimwits are ignored.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, when I said
 some dimwit repeats that as
 " you claimed only the 1th shot was fired using the scope"

No wonder some dimwits are ignored.

What I expected you would answer. Why state:

if he didn't use the scope for any of the shots?

You can set the record straight right now...

ReplyReply

For the record:
>>>>IMO<<<<
Oswald (the assassin of JFK) MAY have used the scope for all the shots.

He MAY have not used the scope at all.

He may have used the scope for the first shot and switched to the irons for the 2nd and 3rd shot and I THINK (what I have said all along)
that is most likely which is why I THINK that.

To interpret that as me saying he used the scope for the "1th" shot is ignorant.

ReplyReply

For the record:
>>>>IMO<<<<
Oswald (the assassin of JFK) MAY have used the scope for all the shots.

He MAY have not used the scope at all.

He may have used the scope for the first shot and switched to the irons for the 2nd and 3rd shot and I THINK (what I have said all along)
that is most likely which is why I THINK that.

To interpret that as me saying he used the scope for the "1th" shot is ignorant.

If you were thinking you would realize, as I have pointed out, that no matter if he practiced or not your scenario is sunk.

My interpretation, which you now confirm, makes perfect sense given the context your statement appeared in which was how your "proportionate distance" theory could fail big time in the case of the shot closest to the TSBD (58 yards).

ReplyReply

I doubt Tom Sorensen will be able to grasp the simple concept of a target closer is easier to hit.

This is something most people grasp intuitively and is after all why shooting galleries at the fair don't let you climb over the barrier and get closer to the funny little ducks.

But if it makes Oswald look guilty even the most obvious is refuted.

The fact is Oswald was trained to hit targets (forget the stupid toy scope) at 300+yards and JFK was less than a third that distance closer.

Does this mean he did it?

No..

What it means is he had the training and could have...but CTs go to ANY lengths to say he could not have.

ReplyReply

I doubt Tom Sorensen will be able to grasp the simple concept of a target closer is easier to hit.

Unless it's the closest target of three shots and then it's harder because a rat might have run across the gunman's shoe.  We'll call this the Hess Unified Theory.

ReplyReply

Unless it's the closest target of three shots and then it's harder because a rat might have run across the gunman's shoe.  We'll call this the Hess Unified Theory.

Which translates into removing the data that doesn't fit the theory. That's how frauds operate.

(I see Hess has now entirely abandoned the scope, flip-flop)

Unlike Hess, SIMMONS provided a table listing probability vs range (CE 586) that shows that there is essentially zero probability of missing the target at 175 feet (board shown in CE 582).

Instead of making Oswald look guilty as claimed by Hess it shows there is no way Oswald, not even hitting the limo, fired the first shot from the SE window on the 6th floor.   

ReplyReply

This is something most people grasp intuitively and is after all why shooting galleries at the fair don't let you climb over the barrier and get closer to the funny little ducks.

But if it makes Oswald look guilty even the most obvious is refuted.

The fact is Oswald was trained to hit targets (forget the stupid toy scope) at 300+yards and JFK was less than a third that distance closer.

Does this mean he did it?

No..

What it means is he had the training and could have...but CTs go to ANY lengths to say he could not have.

Just as Jim Hess cannot grasp the concept of proficiency needed with that rifle.
and the evidence to prove it

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 09:19:43 PM by Michael Capasse »

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963