JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2017, 01:18:36 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97
Oswalds Rapid Fire Training Distance  (Read 39073 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oswald practicing ... what have you got?
I am surprised you don't know.
"Mr. RANKIN. So you think he was practicing out in the open and not at a rifle range?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes."

She was there...I wasn't.

What do you have to show he didn't practice?

1. Zip
2. Nada
3. Nothing.

-------------------------
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:37:45 AM by James Hess »

ReplyReply

I am surprised you don't know.
"Mr. RANKIN. So you think he was practicing out in the open and not at a rifle range?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes."

She was there...I wasn't.

What do you have to show he didn't practice?

1. Zip
2. Nada
3. Nothing.

She was where?

Your claim, you back it up.

Testimony according to Hess:

Witness testimony (whoever it is) should be corroborated by the physical evidence or even other witness testimony is helpful.

ReplyReply

She was where?

Your claim, you back it up.

Testimony according to Hess:

Witness testimony (whoever it is) should be corroborated by the physical evidence or even other witness testimony is helpful.

If I have answered your question...(as I did)

and you are ignoring my question (as you did)

Then there is no reason for me to continue.

You asked what I had.

I gave you a quote from a witness who lived with LHO...

and I asked what you had:

"What do you have to show he didn't practice?"

Ignoring the question is not making you look very credible and I WILL NOT answer YOUR questions while you ignore mine.

ReplyReply

If I have answered your question...(as I did)

and you are ignoring my question (as you did)

Then there is no reason for me to continue.

You asked what I had.

I gave you a quote from a witness who lived with LHO...

and I asked what you had:

"What do you have to show he didn't practice?"

Ignoring the question is not making you look very credible and I WILL NOT answer YOUR questions while you ignore mine.

I'm not accusing Oswald of shooting a Carcano, using or not using a scope, you are.

If you need to support that assumption with Oswald practicing you need to present the evidence of him practicing. 

I don't need to prove negatives, so far all you have is testimony from a proven liar with (1) Zip, (2) Nada, (3) Nothing in the physical department to back it up.

BTW, your argument fell apart dozens of pages ago when you claimed only the 1th shot was fired using the scope. An ex-marine using a scope not zeroed-in makes no sense so you rely on the claim of him practicing however abandoning a scope that was zeroed-in for the 2nd and 3rd shot also makes no sense. Your claim self destructed.

I'm not surprised you weaseled out of that claim.   

ReplyReply

So, I guess after shooting a rifle only twice in your life, James, you're an expert on practicing with a rifle, are you?

Let me guess, was one of those times right near Xmas with your brand new Daisy Red Ryder BB gun, or was it both times?

ReplyReply

I'm not accusing Oswald of shooting a Carcano, using or not using a scope, you are.

If you need to support that assumption with Oswald practicing you need to present the evidence of him practicing. 

I don't need to prove negatives, so far all you have is testimony from a proven liar with (1) Zip, (2) Nada, (3) Nothing in the physical department to back it up.

BTW, your argument fell apart dozens of pages ago when you claimed only the 1th shot was fired using the scope. An ex-marine using a scope not zeroed-in makes no sense so you rely on the claim of him practicing however abandoning a scope that was zeroed-in for the 2nd and 3rd shot also makes no sense. Your claim self destructed.

I'm not surprised you weaseled out of that claim.   
If I said pages ago he used the scope for the first shot that will surprise me as I have not ever been sure in my mind of that...please point to it?

ReplyReply

So, I guess after shooting a rifle only twice in your life, James, you're an expert on practicing with a rifle, are you?

Let me guess, was one of those times right near Xmas with your brand new Daisy Red Ryder BB gun, or was it both times?

Have I claimed to be an expert or is that a strawman of your own device?

This is a very shopworn tactic to misrepresent what someone has said simply because you can't deal with what they HAVE said.

ReplyReply

If I said pages ago he used the scope for the first shot that will surprise me as I have not ever been sure in my mind of that...please point to it?

I don't think he used the scope for the last 2 shots.
However that has nothing to do with the purpose of a scope.
This is easy stuff.

Happens when you make up things as you go.

That was your ticket out of the brilliant Theory of Distance that didn't quite work with scopes.

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963