JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2017, 04:21:22 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2]
Why is Donald Trump doing so well in the US Presidential race?  (Read 6762 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh the question was why he was doing so well in the polls, basically he is trusted to be honest and upfront about things at least more-so than the career politicians he's running against. It is refreshing to see a non political person step in and do well in the polls. I personally don't know who I will vote for yet though I do know that I wont consider voting for Sanders or Clinton, so more than likely I will be voting for the R nominee and if its trump then so be it.

Couldn't of said it better if I tried.

-------------------------

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963