JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2017, 10:00:11 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1]
Why is Donald Trump doing so well in the US Presidential race?  (Read 5904 times)

As a Brit, to me Donald Trump just seems to be a guy out chiefly for publicity and attention, without much substance, out of his depth in politics as shown by his idiotic ill considered impractical idea of banning Muslims from America (hint: they may wear disguises, and not say they are Muslim on arrival- something he clearly hadn't thought of...)

But he has become a front runner in the betting, is getting loads of publicity, and is gathering an increasing kind of "protest" vote, as an independent outsider.  From the insight of the American posters here, is he a candidate who stands a genuine chance of election? Arnold Schwartzenegger got elected into American politics surely largely on his name and reputation alone, could Trump do this, on a national scale?

I think a millionaire businessman like him has little connection with the concerns of the general public, what exactly does he represent or believe in?  Would anyone here choose to vote for him? If so, what attracts to him?  This time next year will America be governed by President Trump? Is there a real chance he could win? 

-------------------------

ReplyReply

without much substance, out of his depth in politics as shown by his idiotic ill considered impractical idea of banning Muslims from America (hint: they may wear disguises, and not say they are Muslim on arrival- something he clearly hadn't thought of...)

he he englishman, banning from entrance is not very bad.
USA did many more to american born japanese during WWII and England earlier did much worse to Boers.

ReplyReply

Roger Stone is bringing out a bunch of hit pieces on behalf of Trump.

Trump's attack on the Clintons ... As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and the Jeb Bush attack As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Trump isn't messing about. He is really in this to win.

ReplyReply

A survey of Americans living abroad shows Trump gets 19% of their votes, while he is getting 38% in America, so my European view of him as an egotistical blustering political lightweight showman is one presumably shared by Americans based in Europe. But Americans in the US rate him, and I cant for the life of me see what his qualifications are, as he has never had any political experience, and clearly knows nothing about diplomacy, so is the sort of reckless gung ho politician americans love, as they still have the cowboy spirit, but which are actually disastrous in the real world.

ReplyReply

Well, somebody did it.

Yes, there are a lot of people that will vote for Trump, the Democrats really have no one, its either a liberal or a more liberal and we have just had 8 years of liberal so its bound to go Republican and Trump is the front runner right now. All you need are votes and right now he has them and the others don't, so more than likely you will be watching his inauguration about a year from now.

ReplyReply

Well, somebody did it.

Oh the question was why he was doing so well in the polls, basically he is trusted to be honest and upfront about things at least more-so than the career politicians he's running against. It is refreshing to see a non political person step in and do well in the polls. I personally don't know who I will vote for yet though I do know that I wont consider voting for Sanders or Clinton, so more than likely I will be voting for the R nominee and if its trump then so be it.

ReplyReply

Clinton and Sanders are (and have been) beating Trump in head to head polls.

pollingreport.com

ReplyReply

Well, somebody did it.

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Clinton and Sanders are (and have been) beating Trump in head to head polls.

pollingreport.com

Not in  hereal polls, this was never that close in the electoral college. It was about race again but a different color this time.

ReplyReply
Pages: [1]

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963