JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2017, 06:54:14 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155
Erasing the past to protect a fairytale  (Read 112891 times)

Nothing personal.

3.  The tape of Lee Harvey Oswald calling the Soviet embassy in Mexico City.

LBJ:  Have you established any more about the visit to the Soviet embassy in Mexico in September?

Hoover:  No, thatís one angle thatís very confusing, for this reasonówe have up here the tape and the photograph of the man who was at the Soviet embassy, using Oswaldís name.  That picture and the tape do not correspond to this manís voice, nor to his appearance.  In other words, it appears that there is a second person who was at the Soviet embassy down there.

(LBJ Library, transcript from the November 23 call from Hoover to Lyndon Johnson)

FBI-agents listened to the tape, that had already been routinely erased according to the CIA. Win Scott claimed that he kept a copy in his safe.
No such tape exists today.

-------------------------
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:09:44 AM by Arjan Hut »

ReplyReply

MC is the key to the case, if it doesn't lead to a conspiracy I don't think there was one.

ReplyReply

Nothing personal.

4. John F. Kennedy's brain.

"In the first bizarre new development to emerge from two days of public hearings,
the House Select Committee on Assassinations has revealed that John F. Kennedy's brain
was not buried with him and it's present whereabouts is not known."

JFK brain lost after autopsy (Rome news tribune, Sep. 8, 1978)
As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Unknown in '63, shocking in '78, a running gag in '08

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:10:05 AM by Arjan Hut »

ReplyReply

Nothing personal.

5. Unidentified kid's pictures

Patrolman Stavis Ellis reported that a kid was taking pictures all the way from Love Field to Parkland. He added that an SS agent at Parkland took away his film, exposed it to light, and kicked it off.

Who was the kid? Which SS agent? Why did he take the film out?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:10:34 AM by Arjan Hut »

ReplyReply

Nothing personal.

6. The Hosty Note

The note / letter delivered by Lee Oswald to FBI-agent James Hosty. Special agent in charge of the Dallas Field Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation J. Gordon Shanklin ordered it's destruction two days after Oswald's death.

In March, 1963, Hosty was ordered to keep Lee Harvey Oswald under observation. Soon afterwards Hosty received a message from the FBI's Washington office that Oswald was subscribing to the Daily Worker, the newspaper of the American Communist Party.

In June, Hosty heard from FBI headquarters that Oswald was in New Orleans, and requested information on him. Hosty visited the home of Ruth Paine to discover where Oswald was living. He spoke to both Paine and Marina Oswald about Oswald. When Oswald heard about the visit he went to the FBI office in Dallas. When told that Hosty was at lunch Oswald left him a message in an envelope.

The contents of the envelope has remained a mystery. A receptionist working at the Dallas office claimed it included a threat to "blow up the FBI and the Dallas Police Department if you don't stop bothering my wife." Hosty later claimed it said: "If you have anything you want to learn about me, come talk to me directly. If you don't cease bothering my wife, I will take appropriate action and report this to the proper authorities."

Nobody would have known about the entire issue if there hadn't been someone in the FBI who tipped a reporter in 1975.

Shanklin denied ordering the notes destruction, but was contradicted by the testimony of Hosty and assistant director of the FBI William Sullivan.

James Hosty & J. Gordon Shanklin

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:11:38 AM by Arjan Hut »

ReplyReply

Falsifying the past in service of radical anti-American beliefs is also wrong. Or to smear innocent people.

Which is what some conspiracy believers do too often. Look at the leading conspiracists: Jim Garrison, Mark Lane, Oliver Stone.

Those three men were and are simply, to be blunt, dishonest to the core. Garrison's case against Shaw was a fraud. And yet the conspiracy crowd thinks they are heroes. Please.

If you hate American, fine, feel free to criticize her; but don't use this tragedy to promote your hatred.

Again: not all conspiracists are this way. Many are sincerely grieved by what they think happened. I applaud you; really. But unfortunately your voice gets drowned out by those with political goals in mind.

Oliver Stone VOLUNTEERED for combat duty in Vietnam. Earned a Bronze Star for heroism, he is entitled to display a V - for valor. He was wounded twice in duty - for this he received a Purple Heart. 

I don't think you, someone on the internet, has any authority to talk about who is dishonest, judging someone that actually put his life on the line for the USA, Steve M. Galbraith. I doubt you are worthy of publicly reasoning who is worthy of acclaim and who isn't. You are talking about real people that have put themselves on the record ... and have deeds to back up their forthright views. Oliver Stone has every right to say and so whatever he wishes when it comes to Vietnam and JFK. You, Steve M. Galbraith, have YOU served your nation with the same distinction? Be honest. I am going to presume you haven't. Who can not respect Oliver Stones military record? You feel worthy to critique the character of someone with such a decorated service to his nation? Says a lot about you, that is if you didn't even know Oliver Stones military record. I bet you did, though, and you still can't even respect a man willing to die for his nation. Yep, I don't think your opinion means very much, Steve M. Galbraith.

If you have achievements that compare to Oliver Stone's duty to his nation ... feel free to shine a light on yourself.

ReplyReply

Nothing personal.

7. The actual bullet found by Darrel Tomlinson on a stretcher in Parkland.

A pointy nosed bullet was sent to Washington and came back to Dallas as a nearly pristine jacketed 6.5 mm bullet that matched the Mannlicher Carcano rifle ordered under the name of A.J. Hidell. What happened to the bullet Tomlinson found?

"In a memo to the Warren Commission [C. E. #2011] concerning its investigation of the chain of possession of C.E. #399, the FBI reported that two Parkland Hospital eyewitnesses, Darrell Tomlinson and O. P. Wright, said C.E. #399 resembled the bullet they discovered on the day JFK died. But the FBI agent who is supposed to have interviewed both men and the Bureauís own suppressed records contradict the FBIís public memo. Agent Odum denied his role, and the FBIís earliest, suppressed files say only that neither Tomlinson nor Wright was able to identify the bullet in question. This suppressed file implies the hospital witnesses saw no resemblance, which is precisely what Wright told one of the authors in 1967."

(fragment from The Magic Bullet: Even More Magical Than We Knew? by Gary Aguilar and Josiah Thompson)

Read the entire article here:

Parkland, 1963

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:12:16 AM by Arjan Hut »

ReplyReply

If you hate American, fine, feel free to criticize her; but don't use this tragedy to promote your hatred.

People who love America should not only 'feel free to criticize her', IMO we have a duty to where necessary.

Regards,
AE

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:05:30 PM by Alan Ewald »

ReplyReply
Arjan Hut and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963