JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2017, 09:49:34 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34
A "mauser" by any other name...  (Read 17053 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its NO mistake when you bring it back and write it up....

then 23 years later - say this...

Gerry Spence - And it wasn't until after a certain gun in the possession of the FBI suddenly turned out to be a Mannlicher.  That it changed from being a Mauser to a Mannlicher. Isn't that true?
Lt Boone - I would say that's an accurate statement yes, sir

I think your under the impression Boone and Weitzman seen this weapon after they observed it on the 6th floor. That is not the case. They were sheriff deputies and the Dallas police controlled the evidence and were in a different building. So they never had access to the information gathered by the police department and filed their affidavits without all the facts. Thats just reality no matter how you want to spin it to win it..

-------------------------

ReplyReply

I think your under the impression Boone and Weitzman seen this weapon after they observed it on the 6th floor. That is not the case. They were sheriff deputies and the Dallas police controlled the evidence and were in a different building. So they never had access to the information gathered by the police department and filed their affidavits without all the facts. Thats just reality no matter how you want to spin it to win it..

I disagree Weitzamn's affidavit description is very specific - does not seem from memory - (specific scope & strap included; he is with the rifle as he writes)

..as well as Weitman saying "German made" again 3 days later to the FBI seems odd..

...and 7.65 is a very specific Mauser

ReplyReply

I disagree Weitzamn's affidavit description is very specific - does not seem from memory - (specific scope & strap included; he is with the rifle as he writes)

..as well as Weitman saying "German made" again 3 days later to the FBI seems odd..

...and 7.65 is a very specific Mauser

Waste..of..time.

Ive already posted the relevant statements from Boone. They both seen the rifle lifted from the boxes and it was photographed and filmed and it was a 6.5 Italian Carcano. Go fish.

ReplyReply

They both seen the rifle lifted from the boxes and it was photographed and filmed and it was a 6.5 Italian Carcano.

They let a TV newsman join the hunt for an armed gunman? WOW!!

We were looking for a sniper, not a rifle. - Tom Alyea

ReplyReply

They let a TV newsman join the hunt for an armed gunman? WOW!!

We were looking for a sniper, not a rifle. - Tom Alyea

Gonna try and say pictures and film lie? It wont surprise anyone. Trust me.

ReplyReply

Gonna try and say pictures and film lie? It wont surprise anyone. Trust me.

I believe the film is genuine footage by Tom Aylea of the recovery of a rifle .... Cameras ... Action!

Do I believe a TV cameraman was allowed to join police in looking for an armed shooter?  Hardly!

Capt. Fritz then ordered us to continue our search back down again. At that time a Sheriff's Deputy who was in our search party went back to the Sheriff's Office to get some flashlights so we could see into the dark recesses inside the stacks of towering book cartons. - Tom Aylea

ReplyReply

I believe the film is genuine footage by Tom Aylea of the recovery of a rifle .... Cameras ... Action!

Do I believe a TV cameraman was allowed to join police in looking for an armed shooter? Hardly!

Capt. Fritz then ordered us to continue our search back down again. At that time a Sheriff's Deputy who was in our search party went back to the Sheriff's Office to get some flashlights so we could see into the dark recesses inside the stacks of towering book cartons. - Tom Ayle

Tony, I think they were pretty sure by then that the sniper was already gone, although admittedly not 100% sure, the statement by Aylea "We were looking for a sniper, not a rifle." was just a bit of bravado, anyway, dropping a few $$ into the 'police benefit fund' would always get the press a good exclusive. Look at some of the old newsreels of the time, it wasn't unusual for a cameraman to accompany the police into some very dangerous situations.

ReplyReply

Waste..of..time.

Ive already posted the relevant statements from Boone. They both seen the rifle lifted from the boxes and it was photographed and filmed and it was a 6.5 Italian Carcano. Go fish.

The record is very clear; Boone is a liar

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963