JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2017, 03:07:21 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30
Lifton to DiEugenio - You're a conspiracy nut!  (Read 32464 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hank:
I hope you do realize that even if--I stress "even if"--the Connally medical treatment were completely on the "up-and-up" (as they say), that would not change one iota the evidence that President Kennedy's wounds were altered prior to autopsy.  These are two logically independent propositions.  

David,

You were, and are, a hero of mine. Your work, “Best Evidence”, is one of the most important works published on President John F. Kennedy’s assassination. It is as relevant today as it was the day it was published. Though I was skeptical about body alteration when you first raised the idea, it is now evident that underhand things did occur with the body of President John F. Kennedy.

But if I have understood you completely – and I now openly apologize if I have misunderstood you, you are suggesting that the wounds John Connally received came from the front.  

That is a complete nonsense. I do not know what evidence you have to make you think that, but whatever that evidence is your conclusion are a misinterpretation of that evidence.

I believe there are only two people – Gary Murr and myself – who have John Connally’s complete medical file from his stay at Parkland hospital during November and December 1963. I know exactly what was done to him; what were the conclusions drawn by all medical staff during that stay; what John Connally’s medical state was hourly during that stay: in short I know exactly what John Connally’s medical condition was.

To suggest that John Connally’s wound and the condition of these wounds is different to what the Parkland medical staff concurrently stated they were during that stay: to say that is unbelievable nonsense. I do not deny that you have evidence that suggests the opposite to you. What is clear to me is that whatever that evidence is, you have misinterpreted its conclusions.

As I said at the beginning, you were and are a hero of mine. But what this topic has raised in me is serious doubt about your research methodology. Unlike the medical condition of President John F. Kennedy, where there is very serious legitimate doubt, the medical history of John Connally is not in doubt.

What bothers me is that if you can make such a colossal mistake, in an area that is very clear and unambiguous, are there not now grounds to question earlier work by you?

James.

David's theory of the assassination, as explained in BEST EVIDENCE, is that all the shooters were in front of Kennedy during the assassination. He explains this in detail when he is talking about the various "lenses" through which the shooting can be seen. His explanation was that putting all the shooters in front of JFK ensures the only damage to JFK would be to his front, and leave JFK's back unmarked (he DOESN'T explain why a bullet wouldn't fully penetrate the body, either - especially a wound in the neck). He argues that the alteration plan was *designed* this way as part of the plan to enlarge the front wounds (in the process of retrieving the bullets), make the frontal wounds look like exits, and then put fake entry wounds on the rear portion of JFK's body (he also DOESN'T explain why this would fool anyone who is qualified to perform an autopsy either - as wounds made post-mortem look nothing like wounds made when the victim was alive).

His argument is that there were NO shooters behind JFK during the assassination.

But the "shooters in front of JFK, and only in front of JFK" is his theory, and is as much a part of his theory as the 'body alteration' -- and from that it follows that he is arguing all the shooters were in front of Connally as well. And from that it follows that his theory MANDATES that Connally's wounds are altered too,

So you either buy into the "Connally's wounds are altered" theory, or you understand his theory of the JFK wounds being altered likewise makes no sense.

There is no middle ground.

David understands this - which is why every time I raise the question, he tells me an answer will be forthcoming - and it's been two decades and counting since I first raised the issue with him in Dallas.

Hank

-------------------------
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:56:46 PM by Hank Sienzant »

ReplyReply

Hank,

I did not read that section on the "lenses" closely. I was unaware that was David's theory. The areas of his book I focused on were his unraveling of the medical evidence.

That post, that you have highlighted of mine, was written at a time I was very concerned about David's theory on the Connally wounding. I am prone to opening my mouth before I have fully engaged the brain.

I stand by my position, but I should have been more circumspect.

I promised David that I am not going to wade into David's perspective on the Connally wounding anymore.

However I do concur with your analysis.

James

ReplyReply

Hank,

I did not read that section on the "lenses" closely. I was unaware that was David's theory. The areas of his book I focused on were his unraveling of the medical evidence.

That post, that you have highlighted of mine, was written at a time I was very concerned about David's theory on the Connally wounding. I am prone to opening my mouth before I have fully engaged the brain.

I stand by my position, but I should have been more circumspect.

I promised David that I am not going to wade into David's perspective on the Connally wounding anymore.

However I do concur with your analysis.

James

??? Why won't you discuss this, and doesn't this cause you to question David's analysis of the assassination? And how does David explain the Connally wounding? (He won't explain it to me).

ReplyReply

Hank,

David has not outlined his theory on the Connally wounding to me. He has been oblique as to the details, as indeed is his right. All I know is that, from the last time I was in contact with him, it is his opinion that Connally was wounded from the front.

What I have tried to say, on this forum and elsewhere, is that the nature of the medical attention to John Connally is crystal clear and outside of debate. That is not the case with the wounding of JFK. The research community owe David considerable congratulations for unraveling much of that.

I am staying out of this debate because I do not believe David is going to change his mind. That post was party the result of hurt. David is a hero of mine, and I could not understand how he could come to such a conclusion that bucks all the evidence we have on John Connally's wounding.

As it happens, I am presently communicating with one of the Parkland doctors. He has agreed to read my paper on the Connally wounding and the Missing Bullet. In a very oblique way and thoroughly disguising who I was talking about I mentioned this theory. The said doctor was aghast.

As I say David is a hero of mine, I do not see him changing his mind and I cannot see how he has come to this opinion. I just do not want to be involved in publicly dismantling David's theory.

James

ReplyReply

Hank,

You’re playing a shallow game of “gotcha,” and your logic is seriously faulty.

The evidence that Kennedy’s wounds were altered and bullets were removed prior to autopsy is quite independent of whether Connally’s medical treatment was entirely on the “up and up.” 

Are you seriously suggesting that the architecture (or algorithm) which governed the alteration of President Kennedy’s wounds has to be the same as whatever happened to Connally (or even "if" anything happened to Connally) for the “Kennedy evidence” to be valid?

Oh pleez. . .

The alteration of Kennedy’s wounds is based on the data presented in Best Evidence.

I have also presented in  Best Evidence my belief as to the algorithm (or “blueprint”) that governed those alterations. Surely you are aware that nowhere in the Dallas medical reports or testimony is there any evidence of entry to the rear of President Kennedy’s body. That’s just a fact.

Based on that data, I inferred that if the alteration of President Kennedy’s body was planned in advance (and was an integral part of the assassination plot, which I believe it was), then the over-all design was as described in Chapter 14 of Best Evidence, titled “Trajectory Reversal.”

I stand by that analysis, and by my conclusions.

It is also a fact that Governor Connally was shot during the assassination.  I hope you will agree that he was not a target of the assassins who shot President Kennedy. In other words, Governor Connally was shot unexpectedly.

The question then becomes: how did that happen?

I deliberately chose not to deal with the Connally shooting in Best Evidence, for a number of reasons.  Let me assure you that I know quite a bit about it, and I do look forward to what others have to say—having myself interviewed two of the doctors who treated Connally (circa 1967), and two of the nurses (1982 and 1989, on camera).

So I think everyone should publish what they have, and then we’ll see who has connected the dots correctly.

One thing I can assure you—and that is that your statement ( “So you either buy into the "Connally's wounds are altered" theory, or you understand his theory of the JFK wounds being altered likewise makes no sense.”) is illogical and, frankly, ridiculous.

I know you think you’re the smartest kid in the class, but you’re going to lose.

I stand by my statement that the shooting of Connally can be considered independently of the shooting of Kennedy.

There is no chapter in Best Evidence—which deals with the covert interception of President Kennedy’s body, and the alteration of the wounds—that requires that Connally’s wounds must have been altered.

Where does that "logic" --the kind you are promoting--come from? 

Even if there was a shooter behind President Kennedy, that would not change the fact that his body was intercepted and his wounds altered prior to autopsy.

Look closely at what you are saying: it is logically flawed.

If Connally was indeed shot just the way the Warren Report states (“once from behind” etc.) that would not change in the least the evidence that President Kennedy’s body was intercepted and altered prior to autopsy.

Think about it: if there had been a trial of Lee Oswald, and the argument was made that the autopsy evidence could (and should) be thrown out because President Kennedy’s wounds had been altered, and so the autopsy could be impeached as evidence, and if you appeared in such a trial as a hypothetical “friend of the court,” can you imagine what would happen if you stood before the judge and spoke your piece.  Here's how it might unfold:

“But your honor. . I’m Hank Sienzant, Well Known Authority on All Matters Bearing on Kennedy’s Death. . . and I’m here to tell you that all this evidence that President Kennedy’s body was covertly intercepted, and the throat and the head wounds were altered. . your honor, it doesn’t mean a thing!

The Court: And why is that, Mr. Sienzant?

Sienzant: Because Governor Connally was shot from behind.

The Court: What’s that, sir?

Sienzant: Because Governor Connally was shot from behind!

The Court: But what does that have to do with whether Kennedy’s throat wound was altered? And whether Kennedy’s head wounds were altered?

Sienzant: Governor Connally was shot from behind! I insist on that!

The Court: Yes, I see that you do. But what is the relevance of that?

Sienzant: Don’t you see, your honor?  If Governor Connally was shot from behind, then. . .

The Court: Then what? Mr. Sienzant?  How does that change any of the data presented there that the Kennedy autopsy was fraudulent?   

Sienzant:  But I insist, your honor! Connally was shot from behind. Therefore. . .

The Court: Therefore what?  Mr. Sienzant.  Bailiff!! Will you please remove this man. He’s creating a disturbance.

Anyway, Hank Sienzant, that’s my reaction to your argument about this matter.  Its seriously flawed.

FYI:  These are two unrelated propositions. I agree: if Governor Connally was shot from the front, and if there was monkey business connected with his medical treatment, then yes, that would only strengthen the case that there was fraud in the case of President Kennedy’s medical treatment. No doubt about that.  But even if Governor Connally’s medical treatment was absolutely fine and above board, that would NOT establish that there was no covert interception or wound alteration in the case of President Kennedy.

Do you understand the difference between a “necessary” and a “sufficient” condition?  I suggest you study some math or logic text, before you continue to make this argument.  Its simply not the “airtight” case that you seem to think it is.

The validity of Best Evidence does not turn on whether or not Governor Connally was shot only from behind. Whatever my views are on Governor Connally's wounding, Best Evidence makes the valid case that President Kennedy's body was covertly intercepted prior to autopsy, and the wounds altered.

DSL
6/19/13; 6 PM PDT
Los Angeles, California

ReplyReply

Quote from: David S. Lifton
Best Evidence makes the valid case that President Kennedy's body was covertly intercepted prior to autopsy, and the wounds altered.

Even though Mr. Lifton knows that a whole lot of people have said that such "covert interception" of President Kennedy's body was absolutely impossible.

1.) The body could not possibly have been "intercepted" (aka: stolen) off of Air Force One while at Love Field. There were too many people surrounding the casket at all times for such a pilfering of the body to have been successfully accomplished.

But David Lifton totally ignores this pivotal fact and, instead, tries to shoehorn this very important and vital event (the physical stealing of the President's body) into a timeline that even he (Mr. Lifton) knows full well is too tight for even his own comfort. That's probably why David has changed his view on this critical timing factor over the years ---

"About two years after 'Best Evidence' was published, I in fact realized there was a much more significant moment in time for getting the body out of the coffin, and that was the brief period when the coffin was already aboard the plane, and the entire Kennedy party was down on the tarmac. And today, that is when I think that event actually occurred. How they got the body off the plane is another matter." -- David S. Lifton; November 15, 1997

2.) There was simply not enough time for the alleged body alterations to have been performed on the President between the time JFK's body was loaded aboard AF1 and the time the body arrived at Bethesda at approximately 7:35 PM EST on November 22nd. Quoting Dr. Humes: "The President's body was received at 25 minutes before 8." [As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

And I don't think that David Lifton has added yet another hilarious element to his body-swiping theory as of this date--that being: a new theory that has JFK's body being altered WHILE IN FLIGHT, aboard some "covert" airplane or rocket ship that transported the body of the President and a team of body-altering surgeons from Dallas to Washington. But, maybe that's a theory that DSL should consider, because otherwise he's got no choice but to pretend that the covert body alterations were performed with lightning-like speed between the time the body arrived back in Washington (regardless of WHAT aircraft it might have been transported in) and the time when Dr. Humes and company opened up the casket at Bethesda at about 7:35 PM EST.

That would have given the covert body alterers approximately 90 minutes to alter all of the wounds AND transport the President's body to Bethesda. (And, let's face it, the alleged body-altering surgeons didn't just cross their arms and blink their eyes like Barbara Eden in order to alter those wounds or to transport the President's body the hundreds of miles it must have travelled from Dallas, Texas, to Washington, D.C., on November 22, 1963.)

Ninety minutes (at most) to perform the kind of surgery David Lifton advocates AND to get the altered body from Walter Reed (or wherever DSL thinks the alterations took place) to Bethesda. And it's really even less time than that, because the body had to go from SOME airport or Air Force base in the Washington area TO Walter Reed (or wherever) FIRST. And there's more time lost. Unless, as I said, the alterations were performed while in transit. And that's just flat-out silly. Isn't it, David L.?

And if I understand Mr. Lifton's timeline correctly, there's even far LESS time for any covert body-altering surgery to have been performed on JFK, because DSL has the "shipping" casket (with JFK's altered body inside of it) arriving at the Bethesda morgue at about 6:35 PM EST (correct me if I'm wrong about this timing, DSL). Which makes the body-altering scenario even more laughable and impossible than it already is. This would give the body-altering doctors virtually no time at all to perform any surgery on the President, unless the plotters somehow were able to fly JFK back to Washington from Dallas at supersonic speed (or perhaps with the help of George Reeves or Christopher Reeve).

This timing problem is undoubtedly why Douglas P. Horne decided to "alter" David Lifton's original "body altering" theory, with Horne realizing that there was simply no way in Hades that all of this cloak-and-dagger hocus-pocus could have been accomplished in the amount of time that was available. So, Horne added a new (and equally as laughable) wrinkle to this whole silly farce by contending that Dr. Humes himself performed the alterations to President Kennedy's body between about 6:35 PM and 7:35 PM EST.

As Vince Bugliosi said:

"One could safely say that David Lifton took folly to an unprecedented level. And considering the monumental foolishness of his colleagues in the conspiracy community, that's saying something." -- VB

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:07:36 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

Quote from: David S. Lifton
Best Evidence makes the valid case that President Kennedy's body was covertly intercepted prior to autopsy, and the wounds altered.

Even though Mr. Lifton knows that a whole lot of people have said that such "covert interception" of President Kennedy's body was absolutely impossible.

1.) The body could not possibly have been "intercepted" (aka: stolen) off of Air Force One while at Love Field. There were too many people surrounding the casket at all times for such a pilfering of the body to have been successfully accomplished.

But David Lifton totally ignores this pivotal fact and, instead, tries to shoehorn this very important and vital event (the physical stealing of the President's body) into a timeline that even he (Mr. Lifton) knows full well is too tight for even his own comfort. That's probably why David has changed his view on this critical timing factor over the years ---

"About two years after 'Best Evidence' was published, I in fact realized there was a much more significant moment in time for getting the body out of the coffin, and that was the brief period when the coffin was already aboard the plane, and the entire Kennedy party was down on the tarmac. And today, that is when I think that event actually occurred. How they got the body off the plane is another matter." -- David S. Lifton; November 15, 1997

2.) There was simply not enough time for the alleged body alterations to have been performed on the President between the time JFK's body was loaded aboard AF1 and the time the body arrived at Bethesda at approximately 7:35 PM EST on November 22nd. Quoting Dr. Humes: "The President's body was received at 25 minutes before 8." [As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]

And I don't think that David Lifton has added yet another hilarious element to his body-swiping theory as of this date--that being: a new theory that has JFK's body being altered WHILE IN FLIGHT, aboard some "covert" airplane or rocket ship that transported the body of the President and a team of body-altering surgeons from Dallas to Washington. But, maybe that's a theory that DSL should consider, because otherwise he's got no choice but to pretend that the covert body alterations were performed with lightning-like speed between the time the body arrived back in Washington (regardless of WHAT aircraft it might have been transported in) and the time when Dr. Humes and company opened up the casket at Bethesda at about 7:35 PM EST.

That would have given the covert body alterers approximately 90 minutes to alter all of the wounds AND transport the President's body to Bethesda. (And, let's face it, the alleged body-altering surgeons didn't just cross their arms and blink their eyes like Barbara Eden in order to alter those wounds or to transport the President's body the hundreds of miles it must have travelled from Dallas, Texas, to Washington, D.C., on November 22, 1963.)

Ninety minutes (at most) to perform the kind of surgery David Lifton advocates AND to get the altered body from Walter Reed (or wherever DSL thinks the alterations took place) to Bethesda. And it's really even less time than that, because the body had to go from SOME airport or Air Force base in the Washington area TO Walter Reed (or wherever) FIRST. And there's more time lost. Unless, as I said, the alterations were performed while in transit. And that's just flat-out silly. Isn't it, David L.?

And if I understand Mr. Lifton's timeline correctly, there's even far LESS time for any covert body-altering surgery to have been performed on JFK, because DSL has the "shipping" casket (with JFK's altered body inside of it) arriving at the Bethesda morgue at about 6:35 PM EST (correct me if I'm wrong about this timing, DSL). Which makes the body-altering scenario even more laughable and impossible than it already is. This would give the body-altering doctors virtually no time at all to perform any surgery on the President, unless the plotters somehow were able to fly JFK back to Washington from Dallas at supersonic speed (or perhaps with the help of George Reeves or Christopher Reeve).

This timing problem is undoubtedly why Douglas P. Horne decided to "alter" David Lifton's original "body altering" theory, with Horne realizing that there was simply no way in Hades that all of this cloak-and-dagger hocus-pocus could have been accomplished in the amount of time that was available. So, Horne added a new (and equally as laughable) wrinkle to this whole silly farce by contending that Dr. Humes himself performed the alterations to President Kennedy's body between about 6:35 PM and 7:35 PM EST.

As Vince Bugliosi said:

"One could safely say that David Lifton took folly to an unprecedented level. And considering the monumental foolishness of his colleagues in the conspiracy community, that's saying something." -- VB

DVP: You are really hopeless when it comes to getting the facts straight, or should I say correct.

Let's start with this quote:

The Internet is read by people all over the world, and that's the only reason I'm spending time responding to your nonsense. Never did I say--ever--that the President's body was "altered while in flight." That is a total fiction.  I never said that, nor do I believe it. 

Point #2:  You have the facts wrong as to when the body arrived at Bethesda. As I established in Best Evidence, the President's body arrived in a body bag, that was inside a shipping casket, and that shipping casket  was delivered--in a black hearse-- to the morgue entrance at the rear of Bethesda Naval Hospital at around 6:35 PM EST, some 20 minutes before the naval ambulance carrying Jacqueline Kennedy and the Dallas coffin (which was empty) arrived at the Bethesda front entrance. Witnesses to this 6:35 PM arrival of the black hearse, containing the shipping casket, included Dennis David (whose account is described in detail in Chapter 25 of Best Evidence) and Donald Rebentisch, who was one of those who carried the shipping casket to the morgue. Rebentisch's account was published around January 25, 1981, about 10 days to two weeks after the publication of Best Evidence.  Going back to November 22, 1963 and the arrival of the shipping casket at the Bethesda morgue:  At the time, the Marine Security Detail guarding the morgue was headed by NCOIC (non-commissioned officer in charge) Sgt. Roger Boyajian. The Boyajian after-action reported, dated 11/26/63, records the time of arrival as "1835" (6:35 PM).  Finally, contrary to the Warren Commission testimony of Commander Humes (which you so glibly quote) is what Humes said when he testified  --under oath--before the Assassination Records Review Board in 1996. When asked: "When did you first see the body?" etc., he responded that it was about 6:45 PM.

So instead of ripping off readers with false information, why not try telling the truth, for a change?

You know, DVP, you're a very good collector of videos (even though you take other people's intellectual property and put it on your site, and don't give  proper credit). But I suggest you stick to that endeavor, and stop misrepresenting the record.

I don't have the time to follow you around and do "clean-up" after you post your various false statements about what I believe, or have written.

The reason I have so little respect for what you do is your blatant misstatements of my own work; and your rotten sneering attitude towards the evidence which clearly indicates that President Kennedy's body was altered prior to autopsy--combined with the incredible hypocrisy you show by claiming you have some sort of great respect for the late President--which you clearly do not.  Because if you did, you would care about who was responsible for his death.

Do you have a problem when it comes to telling the truth?  Is misrepresenting what an author says, in his book,  indigenous to your DNA?  If not, then what is the problem?

DSL
6/19/13; 9:40 PM PDT
Los Angeles, California

ReplyReply

Quote from: David Lifton
The Internet is read by people all over the world, and that's the only reason I'm spending time responding to your nonsense. Never did I say--ever--that the President's body was "altered while in flight." That is a total fiction.  I never said that, nor do I believe it.

David Lifton should learn how to read. Never once did I say that David Lifton believes that JFK's body was altered while in flight. Here's what I said (with emphasis now added for Lifton, who apparently cannot read at all):

"And I don't think that David Lifton has added yet another hilarious element to his body-swiping theory as of this date--that being: a new theory that has JFK's body being altered WHILE IN FLIGHT, aboard some "covert" airplane or rocket ship that transported the body of the President and a team of body-altering surgeons from Dallas to Washington. But, maybe that's a theory that DSL should consider, because otherwise he's got no choice but to pretend that the covert body alterations were performed with lightning-like speed between the time the body arrived back in Washington (regardless of WHAT aircraft it might have been transported in) and the time when Dr. Humes and company opened up the casket at Bethesda at about 7:35 PM EST." -- DVP

And, in fact, the very fact that David Lifton definitely does NOT believe that JFK's body was altered on the airplane (as I always knew he did NOT believe) is a big reason to know that his body alteration theory is nonsense from simply the TIME factor alone. Which is why I humorously suggested that DSL probably SHOULD add the "Altered In Flight" element to his crackpot theory--because without it, there's simply no time for the alterations to happen, especially via DSL's 6:35 PM casket entry. And Lifton doesn't think Humes and Boswell altered the wounds, which means they must have been altered between 6:00 PM and 6:35 PM. And when allowing travel time from an airport in Washington to Bethesda, then how much actual "body altering" time was available to the covert surgeons on 11/22/63? Tell us, David, WHEN was the altering of the President's body done via your super-tight (and impossible) timeline? When? And where? In the hearse on the way to Bethesda perhaps?

You don't want to answer those perfectly logical and reasonable "timeline" questions--mainly because you cannot answer them in a reasonable manner. So you'll just ignore the impossibly tight timeline during which you say all of this stuff was done to President Kennedy's body.

Any casket that arrived at Bethesda Naval Hospital at 6:35 PM EST quite obviously did NOT and could NOT have contained the body of John F. Kennedy. Any such 6:35 casket entry must have been associated with some other case entirely. Especially if it involved a plain "shipping casket".

Anyone with any common sense at all would be able to figure this out. But David Lifton has, instead, decided to believe in the most ridiculous scenario imaginable--one that has JFK's body being deliberately placed by conspirators into a casket that doesn't even begin to resemble the casket that the plotters took JFK out of. This gives new meaning to the term "Brain Dead JFK Conspirators". And yet an obviously intelligent man named David S. Lifton swallows this crap whole. Remarkable.

I don't have the time to follow you around and do "clean-up" after you post your various false statements about what I believe, or have written.

There's nothing you need to "clean up" at all. I didn't misstate a single one of your silly beliefs, David. And, in fact, I hit the "6:35 PM" timing smack on the nose in my previous post, even though I was relying only on memory for that bit of info, and even inviting you to correct me if I was wrong. Here's exactly what I said:

"DSL has the "shipping" casket (with JFK's altered body inside of it) arriving at the Bethesda morgue at about 6:35 PM EST (correct me if I'm wrong about this timing, DSL). Which makes the body-altering scenario even more laughable and impossible than it already is." -- DVP

So stop whining. Your "clean up" services aren't required at all. You just need to learn to read. For Pete sake, you even QUOTED me directly above, and yet you still got it wrong.

The reason I have so little respect for what you do is your blatant misstatements of my own work...

Again, I made no misstatements at all that I can see. I never said you think the body was altered in the air. Read my quote again. Maybe the following operative words will begin to sink in (as you hunt for a better pair of reading glasses):

"I don't think that David Lifton has added yet another hilarious element to his body-swiping theory as of this date--that being: a new theory that has JFK's body being altered WHILE IN FLIGHT...but, maybe that's a theory that DSL should consider."

...and your rotten sneering attitude towards the evidence which clearly indicates that President Kennedy's body was altered prior to autopsy...

What reasonable and sensible person WOULDN'T sneer at such an insane theory? Even 99% of your fellow conspiracy theorists have tossed your foolish theories aside (including your equally silly "No Shots Hit Any Victims From The Rear" claptrap too, which is possibly even MORE ludicrous than your body alteration fairy tale).

...combined with the incredible hypocrisy you show by claiming you have some sort of great respect for the late President--which you clearly do not.  Because if you did, you would care about who was responsible for his death.

You've got a lot of gall to say that. I respect President Kennedy very much, and I always have. And I do care about finding out who killed him. And the evidence is screaming out the answer to anyone who will listen -- President Kennedy was murdered by your favorite "patsy", Lee Harvey Oswald -- and no one else.

So you can take that remark about my not having any "respect" for JFK and stuff it squarely up your rear quarters, because in my opinion, that particular comment was totally uncalled for (even for this type of JFK forum).

Do you have a problem when it comes to telling the truth?  Is misrepresenting what an author says, in his book,  indigenous to your DNA?  If not, then what is the problem?

See my previous response. I misrepresented nothing. It's not my fault you can't read. (Is it?)

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 07:18:15 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963