JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2017, 03:07:31 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29
ED Forum falling apart!  (Read 35254 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
McClelland to Warren Commission
"As I took the position at the head of the table...to help out with the tracheotomy, I was in such a position that I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted. It had been shattered, apparently, by the force of the shot so that the parietal bone protruded up through the scalp and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half, as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured almost along its lateral half, and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral and some of the cerebellar tissue had been blasted out. There was a large amount of bleeding which was occurring mainly from the large venous channels in the skull which had been blasted open"

you could actually look down into the skull cavity

???

JohnM

-------------------------

ReplyReply

Exactly, John M.

McClelland's explanation is, indeed, BS. And just plain silly.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 12:28:08 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

McClelland to Warren Commission
"As I took the position at the head of the table...to help out with the tracheotomy, I was in such a position that I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted. It had been shattered, apparently, by the force of the shot so that the parietal bone protruded up through the scalp and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half, as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured almost along its lateral half, and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral and some of the cerebellar tissue had been blasted out. There was a large amount of bleeding which was occurring mainly from the large venous channels in the skull which had been blasted open"

you could actually look down into the skull cavity

???

JohnM

He was there. You weren't.

ReplyReply

Dr Akin,anesthesiologist at Parkland.

Dr. AKIN - There was a midline neck wound below the level of the cricoid cartilage, about 1 to 1.5 cm. in diameter, the lower part of this had been cut across when I saw the wound, it had been cut across with a knife in the performance of the tracheotomy. The back of the right occipitalparietal portion of his head was shattered, with brain substance extruding."

Another one who was lying or wrong. rofl

Could he see that with JFK lying on the back of his head?

He saw what he saw, or are you calling him a liar?

Who are you Tony..You can be wrong and not be a liar..

Come on Ray if you were interested in truth then you would know this question needs to be answered..

Could he see what he claimed to see with JFK lying on his back? Yes or No...

ReplyReply

Dr Akin,anesthesiologist at Parkland.

Dr. AKIN - There was a midline neck wound below the level of the cricoid cartilage, about 1 to 1.5 cm. in diameter, the lower part of this had been cut across when I saw the wound, it had been cut across with a knife in the performance of the tracheotomy. The back of the right occipitalparietal portion of his head was shattered, with brain substance extruding."

Another one who was lying or wrong. rofl

Could he see that with JFK lying on the back of his head?

He saw what he saw, or are you calling him a liar?

Who are you Tony..You can be wrong and not be a liar..

Come on Ray if you were interested in truth then you would know this question needs to be answered..

Could he see what he claimed to see with JFK lying on his back? Yes or No...

I wasn't there, so I can't say what he saw. However you seem to think that all the doctors who saw the wound in the parietaloccipital area were wrong. Even Paul May thinks it was there, as he quoted Dr Peters statement.

ReplyReply

Dr. McClelland is on record saying things that most certainly place him in the following categories (whether McClelland realizes he's in all of these categories or not). And my guess is that there are probably some additional people in the world who have decided to ride McClelland's coattails and therefore also fall into each of these categories as well:

1.) Robert McClelland is definitely a "CTer" [conspiracist].

2.) McClelland thinks the fatal head shot came from the famous Grassy Knoll.

3.) McClelland does not think the autopsy photos are fakes.

4.) McClelland thinks the scalp in the back of JFK's head was intact (just as depicted in the autopsy photos).

5.) McClelland thinks that there was a huge blasted-out hole in the right-rear of JFK's skull.

Now, maybe Ben Holmes would like to call me a liar again.

If so, I can always repeat the above five items, which indicate beyond all doubt that a conspiracy theorist named Robert Nelson McClelland is actually nutty enough to believe in an intact REAR SCALP but a blown-out REAR SKULL.

McClelland has obviously never even once thought about how silly and impossible his theory is. Because if he ever stopped to think about it for any length of time at all, he could never even begin to believe that a bullet could have created a massive blown-out exit wound in the occipital area of a human skull and yet leave the scalp in that same occipital area totally free of any injury. And yet that is EXACTLY what Dr. McClelland said he believes happened.

ReplyReply

As set forth--verbatim--in Chapter 13 of Best Evidence, Dr. Peters told me--when I interviewed him for about an hour, on November 12, 1966: "I'd be willing to swear that the wound was in the occiput. . . I could see the occipital lobes clearly, and so I know it was that far back, on the skull. I could look inside the skull, and I thought it looked like the cerebellum was injured, or missing, because the occipital lobes seemed to rest almost on the foramen magnum . . . [it] looked like the occipital lobes were resting on the foramen magnum. It was as if something underneath them, that usually kept them up from that a little ways, namely, the cerebellum and brainstem, might been injured, or missing."   (November 12, 1966; taped; quoted verbatim; see Chapter 13, of Best Evidence, subsection titled: "What was visible through the skull?"

That was the same interview in which Dr. Peters told me the size of the wound was about the size "of a hen's egg" (i.e., the kind of egg you buy by the dozen, in the supermarket).

FYI: I (and Pat Valentino) then interviewed Dr. Peters in January, 1983, showing him the autopsy photographs, which he denied showed the back of the head, as he saw it; and then returned in 1989, with a professional film crew, and did the interview again, on camera.

I do not understand how today, people can return to these accounts and reasonably claim that this or that doctor did not see what he said he did.

The notion that this is what the President's head looked like, at Bethesda, is --as far as I'm concerned--not just unlikely. Its simply absurd.

DSL
5/6/13; 4:30 PM PDT
Los Angeles, California

ReplyReply

Quote from: David Lifton
I do not understand how today, people can return to these accounts and reasonably claim that this or that doctor did not see what he said he did.

The notion that this is what the President's head looked like, at Bethesda, is--as far as I'm concerned--not just unlikely. It's simply absurd.

And yet we have THREE different forms of photographic proof that indicate the Parkland doctors were wrong --

1.) The autopsy photographs.
2.) The autopsy X-rays.
3.) The Zapruder Film.

Am I really supposed to believe that ALL of the above items are fakes, David, including As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? And Mr. Zapruder's movie and camera, keep in mind, are items that were never out of Mr. Zapruder's sight from the time he filmed the assassination to the time the film was developed and processed. So is Abe Z. a part of a plot too? He'd almost HAVE to be in order to even BEGIN to believe that his film is a fake.

Mr. Lifton,

Can you tell us what credentials you possess in photo analysis and photo authentication that would make you determine that the two pictures below are fakes and frauds (even though the HSCA determined the exact opposite on page 41 of HSCA Volume 7)?:

Also:

Mr. Lifton, can I get you to agree that if even one of the above photographic items is NOT a fake and a fraud, then President Kennedy definitely did NOT have a great-big hole in the back (occipital) area of his head?

Thank you.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 01:19:02 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963