JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2017, 09:40:41 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Commission Exhibit 1 proves Oswald was a Psycho!  (Read 8960 times)

You have evidence that proves Oswald shot Kennedy?

Of course. Where have you been since '63? Hiding in Tony Marsh's basement?

And around this silly mulberry bush we go, for the 1,009th time.

You say the evidence is fake.
I say it's not.

You say potato.
I say po-tah-to.

~sigh~

-------------------------
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:11:03 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply
Group: Guest

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of course. Where have you been since '63? Hiding in Tony Marsh's basement?

Nope... I was reading the WCR and found no such evidence, only assumptions, so if you have the evidence.... please produce it

ReplyReply

Nope... I was reading the WCR and found no such evidence, only assumptions.

You're a lousy reader then. The WC more than proved Oswald's guilt.

And the Walker shooting is an incredibly important and useful key in the JFK case. Why more people cannot see that fact is one of the biggest mysteries surrounding this whole affair.

But, truth be told, the CTers just do not WANT to see it. Because if they did, they'd have to admit the following fact to themselves, and no hardline CTer would ever be caught dead saying this out loud in public:

Lee Harvey Oswald, via his attempt to murder Gen. Edwin Walker in April 1963, showed that he had it within himself to take a gun and aim it at a human being and pull the trigger. Hence, the Walker shooting proved that Lee H. Oswald was, in effect, a political assassin many months before JFK came to Dallas.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:18:19 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

Commission Exhibit One is first for a reason!
Oswald showed that he could plan, prepare and organize another human's death, with all the possible eventualities ruthlessly calculated.

Handwriting experts have absolutely established that this was written by Lee Harvey Oswald!

JohnM

"Handwriting experts have absolutely established that this was written by Lee Harvey Oswald!"

Couple things John...

The letter is UNSIGNED
The letter is NOT included in the HSCA handwriting analysis list of documents

Would you please identify WHICH EXPERTS you are referring to and the processes they used to conclude this was written by Oswald 

thanks
DJ

According to the HSCA EXPERTS: items that are given a TENTATIVE OPINION are offered in facsimile form (the Money order, Order Coupon and Envelope sent to Kleins were ALL FACSIMILES, not originals -
any reason WHY the HSCA could not secure the ORIGINALS for their handwriting experts?

Have you READ their report? You might find it illuminating

With the restrictions and reservations stated in each panel
member's final report,*

*In particular. members noted that not all documents were available in
their original . It is standard practice in the profession of questioned document
examination to make definitive conclusions only about documents examined in
their original. Thus the panel members gave only tentative opinions for items
provided them in some type of facsimile

PPS
DVP is full of it...  It's already been proven the bullet did not match what was reported as Oswald's ammunition...  that Oswald was even involved cannot be proven... 
As you look back on DVP's BS, try to find links and quotes where these things are indeed proven...

You will find links and conversation about anything BUT the Walker shooting conclusions...

DVP still thinks it's 2:30 on 11/22/63 - his presentation and conclusions have not progressed past that moment in time... 
Wake UP Dave...  even the Gov't investigations have moved past your indefensible position...

ReplyReply

Would you please identify WHICH EXPERTS you are referring to and the processes they used to conclude this [CE 1] was written by Oswald.

Cadigan. At 7 H 438:

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:35:42 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

Re: The Walker bullet (CE573):

Only a blind person would be unable to see the obvious similarities between the Walker bullet and CE399. David Josephs undoubtedly thinks that CE573 is yet another piece of planted evidence, even though it's too damaged to be linked conclusively to LHO's rifle. The fact that it IS too damaged to be linked CONCLUSIVELY to the so-called "patsy's" rifle is almost enough right there to prove it isn't a "planted" piece of evidence (unless the bullet-planters were really really stupid, of course):

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:37:25 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

"I believe that the Embassy will come quickly to your assistance on learning everything"

OK, I see two options:

1. An extremely obvious attempt to link himself with Cuba/USSR

2. He was working for US Governmemt

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:40:38 AM by Joe Mannix »

ReplyReply
Group: Guest

You're a lousy reader then. The WC more than proved Oswald's guilt.

Really? I'm not a lousy reader... it was a lousy report which completely failed to convince a totally open minded individual.

I take it this means that you do not have the evidence that LHO was on the Sixth floor at 12:30 pm and pulled the trigger after all...... but you still want me to believe you, right?

And the Walker shooting is an incredibly important and useful key in the JFK case. Why more people cannot see that fact is one of the biggest mysteries surrounding this whole affair.

Really... would this be the same shooting where the bullet recovered by DPD (and seen by General Walker) was not the same one as was shown in evidence by the HSCA?

You know... the bullet which Walker himself denied that was the bullet taken from his home.....

But, truth be told, the CTers just do not WANT to see it. Because if they did, they'd have to admit the following fact to themselves, and no hardline CTer would ever be caught dead saying this out loud in public:

Lee Harvey Oswald, via his attempt to murder Gen. Edwin Walker in April 1963, showed that he had it within himself to take a gun and aim it at a human being and pull the trigger. Hence, the Walker shooting proved that Lee H. Oswald was, in effect, a political assassin many months before JFK came to Dallas.

What do you mean...don't want to see it?...... I just asked you to produce the evidence you said you had, because I wanted to see it...... but you could not produce it....

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963