JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2017, 11:44:11 PM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8
June 1961 Pictures Of JFK's SS-100-X Limousine  (Read 5789 times)

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting picture of the limo with the back (protective?) windshield. Would that they used it 11/22/63- I wonder who made the decision to remove it, too?

Not protective as in bulletproof. Protective as in rain.
They could use different parts of the roof independently of each other and sometimes only used the rear portion.

-------------------------

ReplyReply

Thanks Dave lovely pictures but I cannot see the dent in the chrome strip !. rofl

That's a pet peeve of mine for two reasons. First, it shows how sloppy the WC was in its "investigation." They just accepted the obvious LIE from SS chief Rowley that the dent was there before the assassination.
They didn't even try to investigate it for themselves. Second, the government allowing the destruction of evidence when they rebuilt the limo.
It was also frustrating that the government has withheld photographic evidence for decades because it MIGHT somehow prove some person's conspiracy theory.
Because the WC accepted the SS lie they never had to account for the dent. The HSCA didn't even consider it. No shooting sequence proposed by either of them accounted for the dent.
For several months I harassed Dale Myers about his head wound trajectory which showed only one intact bullet exiting the front of the head on a downward trajectory which could not possibly hit the chrome topping.

Finally after several months he realized that I am correct and he changed his diagram to show a second bullet going up to hit the chrome topping.
But he still refuses to say where his lower exiting bullet ends up. It would appear to hit Connally or the floor. No WC defender is brave enough to explain where this bullet went.

ReplyReply

That's because Oswald's third bullet caused that dent 2.5 years after those 1961 pictures were taken. :)

But you weren't the one who proved that. I was. You continued to defend the WC while it lied and said the dent was always there.

ReplyReply

Really got any pictures of that !!.

You would just say it was fake anyway.

ReplyReply

Germany

That's a pet peeve of mine for two reasons. First, it shows how sloppy the WC was in its "investigation." They just accepted the obvious LIE from SS chief Rowley that the dent was there before the assassination.
They didn't even try to investigate it for themselves. Second, the government allowing the destruction of evidence when they rebuilt the limo.
It was also frustrating that the government has withheld photographic evidence for decades because it MIGHT somehow prove some person's conspiracy theory.
Because the WC accepted the SS lie they never had to account for the dent. The HSCA didn't even consider it. No shooting sequence proposed by either of them accounted for the dent.
For several months I harassed Dale Myers about his head wound trajectory which showed only one intact bullet exiting the front of the head on a downward trajectory which could not possibly hit the chrome topping.

Finally after several months he realized that I am correct and he changed his diagram to show a second bullet going up to hit the chrome topping.
But he still refuses to say where his lower exiting bullet ends up. It would appear to hit Connally or the floor. No WC defender is brave enough to explain where this bullet went.

possible that the bulletpath through JFK's head was not straight but that the bullet got reflected ?! or fragments of it, and one hit the chrome ?

« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 06:27:26 PM by Gerda Dunckel »

ReplyReply

But you weren't the one who proved that. I was. You continued to defend the WC while it lied and said the dent was always there.

Another one bites the dust  rofl

ReplyReply

There are still a couple of things I haven't figured out about those photos. One is the time of day. When was the limo "rolled out." And when was the communications equipment installed? Before or after?
And what garage did they use to install the communications equipment?

I would think the equipment was installed at the White House garage -- although the source for the photos I've posted in this thread--the JFK Library--doesn't specifically say the installation was done at the White House. But the color pictures were definitely taken at the White House. And all of the SS-100-X pics have the same date on them (6-15-61). So, I'd assume they were all taken at the White House.

But why does it matter anyway, Tony?

More "installation" photos:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 07:36:10 PM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

That's a pet peeve of mine for two reasons. First, it shows how sloppy the WC was in its "investigation." They just accepted the obvious LIE from SS chief Rowley that the dent was there before the assassination. They didn't even try to investigate it for themselves.

I have no idea why you're saying something like this, Tony. You are definitely dead wrong about this, and
Page 77 of the Warren Report proves you're wrong when you assert that "the WC...just accepted the obvious LIE from SS chief Rowley that the dent was there before the assassination. They didn't even try to investigate it for themselves. .... The WC...lied and said the dent was always there."

But we find these words on Page 77 of the WCR:

"It [the dent in the chrome] could have been caused by either fragment found in the front seat of the limousine."

WCR Pg. 77:

Care to retract this falsehood of yours, Tony?:

"The WC...lied and said the dent was always there." -- Anthony Marsh

« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 07:39:09 PM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963