JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
HomeThe Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2017, 03:08:06 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Dealey Plaza Through The Years (Photo Archive)  (Read 7129 times)

Some people here might enjoy the pictures at the link below. With the assistance of a friend at Facebook, I've been adding several "new" photos to this Dealey Plaza archive in the last few weeks. And if anybody here comes up with a good "1990s" picture of the Plaza, please post it, because I need a good pic from that decade (but preferably not a picture taken during the filming of Oliver Stone's movie)....

Click here....
As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-------------------------
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:19:59 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

1935:

1936:

Approx. 1954 (with two-way traffic on Elm Street):

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 02:03:00 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

ReplyReply

Thanks for the pics sequence David.

Particularly for me pic 3 in your 2nd post above, the 1954 one, if it is still the same in1963, and I think it might have been but am not sure, allows
for a crackshot like Mac wallace for example front shot over the overpass from up in those trees or from those sign or whatever they are 2 structures next back from those trees.

I dont know how viable that is but to me that pic illustrates it
is a lot more viable than I've seen posted of it.

Do you happen to have the same shot in 1963

051bye  

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:21:00 AM by Michael Chambers »

ReplyReply

Michael,

The large amount of shrubbery and foliage that existed on the "Knoll" in circa 1954 was almost all gone by 1963, as we can see in this 11/22/63 photo....

ReplyReply

Sean,

Thanks for all the additional Dealey Plaza pictures. I was hoping that I'd get a few more pics to add to my Kennedy Gallery site, and it didn't take long for Sean K. to supply some nice ones. They're now on As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too. Much obliged.

Question to Sean regarding the picture below....

Do you know when this photo was taken? It has to be after the mid-1960s (due to the HERTZ sign now advertising FORDS instead of CHEVROLETS). My guess is that it's around 1966 or '67. If you know, let me know, okay? ....

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:23:52 AM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

Michael,

The large amount of shrubbery and foliage that existed on the "Knoll" in circa 1954 was almost all gone by 1963, as we can see in this 11/22/63 photo....

LOL ok David but I mean across the overpass, the other side further South. Look across the top of the triple overpass and you see trees on your left looking at pic and further back from them you can see 2 big structures on that same side of the road, large signs I think but whatever, the right side of road from looking at pic POV.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 04:44:45 AM by Michael Chambers »

ReplyReply

Sean,

Thanks for all the additional Dealey Plaza pictures. I was hoping that I'd get a few more pics to add to my Kennedy Gallery site, and it didn't take long for Sean K. to supply some nice ones. They're now on As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login too. Much obliged.

Question to Sean regarding the picture below....

Do you know when this photo was taken? It has to be after the mid-1960s (due to the HERTZ sign now advertising FORDS instead of CHEVROLETS). My guess is that it's around 1966 or '67. If you know, let me know, okay? ....

definitely before 1969. can't be any more specific than that.

a few more pics I've picked up over the years:

ReplyReply
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963