JFK Assassination Forum 
Logo
Home Support The Forum The Robin Unger JFK Assassination GalleryYoutube JFK Assassination Video ChannelSearchNotepadLoginRegister

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2017, 04:18:30 AM
News: Posts and threads containing swear words, personal insults or crudities, content considered by Admin to be spamming, when reported or observed, may be edited or deleted.
The perpetrator of any offense may receive a posting suspension of a period to be determined by Admin in relation to the considered severity of the offense.
Questions relating to deletions or edits will not be answered by Admin via any communication method here or elsewhere.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
New Book: "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" (By Mel Ayton with David Von Pein)  (Read 22867 times)

After a lengthy series of delays, problems, and glitches, it appears that the book "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" (co-written by Mel Ayton and me, DVP) is now ready to be released. I received my early copies of the book on December 9, 2014, and everything looks good now.*

The final page count is 471. The publisher is As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The retail price is $18.95, and it should be available to order from online stores like Amazon in the next few days.

* There is only one factual error that I noticed still being in the final version of the book--and it's a very minor error that appears in a caption attached to one of the pictures in the photo section. (And, wouldn't you know it, that is the one and only section of the book that I was unable to proofread before it went to press.)

The incorrect caption concerns the photograph taken by Jack Beers in the basement of the Dallas police station as Jack Ruby was shooting Lee Harvey Oswald. The inaccurate caption says that the photo is the prize-winning picture taken by Robert Jackson. But it's really the Beers image. (Hopefully, there won't be too many conspiracy theorists who want to crucify Mel Ayton or myself for this captioning mistake.) :-)

David Von Pein
December 9, 2014

-----------------------------

"Beyond Reasonable Doubt" Chapter List:

PREFACE

CHAPTER 1 -- A NATIONAL OBSESSION

CHAPTER 2 -- GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATIONS: THE WARREN COMMISSION AND THE HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS

CHAPTER 3 -- DAMNING EVIDENCE

CHAPTER 4 -- THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY, THE HEAD SHOT, AND THE GRASSY KNOLL

CHAPTER 5 -- CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT

CHAPTER 6 -- AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH

PHOTO SECTION

CHAPTER 7 -- THE USUAL SUSPECTS

CHAPTER 8 -- THE CIA-DID-IT THEORY

CHAPTER 9 -- THE NEW ORLEANS DEBACLE

CHAPTER 10 -- OSWALD’S DEFENDERS

CHAPTER 11 -- THE CASTRO CONNECTION

CHAPTER 12 -- THE JFK ASSASSINATION LEGACY

NOTES & SOURCES

APPENDIX 1 -- Additional Controversial Issues Surrounding The JFK Assassination by David Von Pein

APPENDIX 2 -- Replication Of The HSCA Weiss & Aschkenasy Acoustic Analysis by Michael O'Dell

BIBLIOGRAPHY

MORE INFO AT THE LINK BELOW....

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-------------------------
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 03:49:03 PM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. <a href="http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?action=register">Register</a>&nbsp;or&nbsp;<a href="http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?action=login">Login</a>

ReplyReply

The WC's evidence that CE 142 existed in the SN on the 22/11/1963

David, if I purchase your book will it come in a paper wrapper? Tape is optional.

I must admit though, that they did get the reconstruction photo correct - it showed exactly what Studebaker originally saw in the SE corner - an absence of a paper bag.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 11:22:30 PM by Tony Fratini »

ReplyReply

I went to Amazon to purchase your book, but the price is a bit excessive. I trust it will be coming down sometime soon~grin.
Dave

Beyond a Reasonable Doubt: The Warren Report and Lee harvey Oswald's Guilt and Motive 50 Years OnSep 1, 2014
by Mel Ayton

Paperback

$161.56 used & new(1 offer)

ReplyReply

I went to Amazon to purchase your book, but the price is a bit excessive. I trust it will be coming down sometime soon~grin.
Dave

Beyond a Reasonable Doubt: The Warren Report and Lee harvey Oswald's Guilt and Motive 50 Years OnSep 1, 2014
by Mel Ayton

Paperback

If you've read the Warren Report, why would you want to buy a book that is nothing but a rehash of an old lie?

ReplyReply

Dave

by Mel Ayton

Paperback

Yeah, somebody got ahold of one of the few defective copies of the book that leaked out via Amazon in August of this year. And now that fool is trying to sell his copy for the outrageous sum shown above, even though that seller probably knows full well that he is selling a tainted version that was recalled by the publisher.
~sigh~

I still haven't been able to figure out why on Earth our publisher decided to print up a version of the book that wasn't even finished (or proofed) yet.
~bigger sigh~

Also....

I have additional hopes, slim though they may be, that by the time New Year's Eve 2048 rolls around, the corrections that I submitted way back in April 2014 to fix the multiple errors that appear on As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login will finally be corrected. They don't even have the title of the book right.
~sigh hat trick~

But, like Vincent T. Bugliosi has said so many times in the past -- "Incompetence is everywhere."

[NOTE / ADDENDUM --- All of the mistakes on that Amazon book page have now been corrected, thanks to my literary agent, Barbara Casey, who seems to really know how to get stuff done in a hurry. She submitted the corrections to Amazon in mid-December 2014, and each error and misspelling was fixed within 48 hours. Thank you, Barbara.]

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 03:34:34 PM by David Von Pein »

ReplyReply

Excellent. I look forward to reading this book.

Joe

ReplyReply

After a lengthy series of delays, problems, and glitches, it appears that the book "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" (co-written by Mel Ayton and me, DVP) is now ready to be released. I received my early copies of the book on December 9, 2014, and everything looks good now.*

The final page count is 471. The publisher is As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The retail price is $18.95, and it should be available to order from online stores like Amazon in the next few days.

* There is only one factual error that I noticed still being in the final version of the book--and it's a very minor error that appears in a caption attached to one of the pictures in the photo section. (And, wouldn't you know it, that is the one and only section of the book that I was unable to proofread before it went to press.)

The incorrect caption concerns the photograph taken by Jack Beers in the basement of the Dallas police station as Jack Ruby was shooting Lee Harvey Oswald. The inaccurate caption says that the photo is the prize-winning picture taken by Robert Jackson. But it's really the Beers image. (Hopefully, there won't be too many conspiracy theorists who want to crucify Mel Ayton or myself for this captioning mistake.) :-)

David Von Pein
December 9, 2014

-----------------------------

"Beyond Reasonable Doubt" Chapter List:

PREFACE

CHAPTER 1 -- A NATIONAL OBSESSION

CHAPTER 2 -- GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATIONS: THE WARREN COMMISSION AND THE HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS

CHAPTER 3 -- DAMNING EVIDENCE

CHAPTER 4 -- THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY, THE HEAD SHOT, AND THE GRASSY KNOLL

CHAPTER 5 -- CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT

CHAPTER 6 -- AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH

PHOTO SECTION

CHAPTER 7 -- THE USUAL SUSPECTS

CHAPTER 8 -- THE CIA-DID-IT THEORY

CHAPTER 9 -- THE NEW ORLEANS DEBACLE

CHAPTER 10 -- OSWALD’S DEFENDERS

CHAPTER 11 -- THE CASTRO CONNECTION

CHAPTER 12 -- THE JFK ASSASSINATION LEGACY

NOTES & SOURCES

APPENDIX 1 -- Additional Controversial Issues Surrounding The JFK Assassination by David Von Pein

APPENDIX 2 -- Replication Of The HSCA Weiss & Aschkenasy Acoustic Analysis by Michael O'Dell

BIBLIOGRAPHY

Congrats and good fortune on your book, David, and some degree of sympathy,
as well, for all the troubles you had getting it to market.  Must have been a ....

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 02:53:04 AM by Dan DAlimonte »

ReplyReply
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

Jump to:  

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963

JFK Assassination Photographs Gallery

JFK Assassination Forum Assassination of JFK discussion and debate surrounding the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy In Dealey Plaza Texas on November 22nd 1963